Thread: Balancing of heros

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Balancing of heros

I found the new hero with better attacks or skill than the old hero. Such as Eric, it can target the enemy and deal with over 1000 damages and seems to be without range (no matter how far u escape, he can still hit on u). Comparing with Eisha, who has a similar skill to target enemy but only deal with half of damages (S500 damages), i don't know the range of it but don't seem to be more than Eric. Some heros have been reduced the power of their skills a lot, such as Gassiel where removed the stunning effect for "rush kill". This hero nearly lack of long distance attack ability, disabled the stunning effect resulted hipEhard to deal with shooters. You know, it is very hard to get him from Roulette. Please make him a little bit stronger. Thanks.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Newsskin View Post
    I found the new hero with better attacks or skill than the old hero. Such as Eric, it can target the enemy and deal with over 1000 damages and seems to be without range (no matter how far u escape, he can still hit on u). Comparing with Eisha, who has a similar skill to target enemy but only deal with half of damages (S500 damages), i don't know the range of it but don't seem to be more than Eric. Some heros have been reduced the power of their skills a lot, such as Gassiel where removed the stunning effect for "rush kill". This hero nearly lack of long distance attack ability, disabled the stunning effect resulted hipEhard to deal with shooters. You know, it is very hard to get him from Roulette. Please make him a little bit stronger. Thanks.
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. And we examine our battle data weekly to check the balance issue. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty