Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Critical suggestions

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11

Critical suggestions

Hello Betty

Please forward them to your production team and let us know what they plan to do.

1. Raids requirements

As more and more players reach 108 the guilds raid just 2 chapters as guild contribution points are not enough for anything else, 20 and 21. And even these finish quite fast so we have to wait to gather points to open them.
    I am on a guild with 190K 3-day contribution and we can't have open these 2 raids all the time, we clear them fast and have to wait.
    So I suggest you lower guild points requirements at least -30% - 40%. Note that raids are a good source for gold (you have still the cap - please remove it) so we need to raid all the time.

2. Orange & purple items

Please include them as drops in raids 20 & 21. As we can't open previous raids we are short of these items. Don't let us slow down due to lack of lower level gear.

3. Plundering

Please increase NPC loots a bit (+30%) and forbid certain OP heroes form there (all VIP11+ exclusive heroes) to make plundering faster.

4. Booty cave

* Implement a similar to War Hall set and collect mechanism. There is no need every x hours to remember to collect loot and place again teams.

* Impement raids on attack. Results can be calculated server side (instead of client side) and that will make this part of the game faster. Now it's a big time sink, many players does not plunder in caves because of that.

5. Crusade loots

You have again made the loots very bad. Please fix it. It's not difficult to include good loots in Crusade more often. Now 95% of the time the loots are pure crap.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    God damn Betty , feed this guy Bishop , give him everything for free to stop complaining every single day ...

New Comers
    3.Plundering - totally agree... Since last year it became ridiculous... 130-140k power teams is a joke for all non vip players and for most of vip also. No ballance - plundering every day is ended on high power teams and they are always the same (OP) - no randoms really.
    See no future, fighting 90k pow team vs 130k...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    This, and also do something about heroes to shops in servers 1-172.
    Leader of [Slark], Server 11 - Old Curse
    Non-VIP Player
    Team Level 107
    All Heroes Power 1,85m
    Team Power 112,158
    Grand Power 323,215

Level 107+, 1.65m+ AHP looking for a new guild? Click HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzzz View Post
    This, and also do something about heroes to shops in servers 1-172.
    Here he comes , God of all non vips players , one and only Spazzzzzzzz ladies and gentlemens , all on your knees right know !!

Loooooooool

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Hello Betty

Please forward them to your production team and let us know what they plan to do.

1. Raids requirements

As more and more players reach 108 the guilds raid just 2 chapters as guild contribution points are not enough for anything else, 20 and 21. And even these finish quite fast so we have to wait to gather points to open them.
    I am on a guild with 190K 3-day contribution and we can't have open these 2 raids all the time, we clear them fast and have to wait.
    So I suggest you lower guild points requirements at least -30% - 40%. Note that raids are a good source for gold (you have still the cap - please remove it) so we need to raid all the time.

2. Orange & purple items

Please include them as drops in raids 20 & 21. As we can't open previous raids we are short of these items. Don't let us slow down due to lack of lower level gear.

3. Plundering

Please increase NPC loots a bit (+30%) and forbid certain OP heroes form there (all VIP11+ exclusive heroes) to make plundering faster.

4. Booty cave

* Implement a similar to War Hall set and collect mechanism. There is no need every x hours to remember to collect loot and place again teams.

* Impement raids on attack. Results can be calculated server side (instead of client side) and that will make this part of the game faster. Now it's a big time sink, many players does not plunder in caves because of that.

5. Crusade loots

You have again made the loots very bad. Please fix it. It's not difficult to include good loots in Crusade more often. Now 95% of the time the loots are pure crap.
    Dear Leader
    1. We will let our production team know.
    2. Already reported and our production team will evaluate it.
    3. Our production team said No for many times. Sorry about that.
    4. We will let our production team know.
    5. I told this issue to our production team a couple of times but they just told me that crusade has better loots now. And they have run over a thousand times of simulation runs. One or more examples will be needed to show them that why you think that the loots are worse than before. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Where is Tidal lord?

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    5. I told this issue to our production team a couple of times but they just told me that crusade has better loots now. And they have run over a thousand times of simulation runs. One or more examples will be needed to show them that why you think that the loots are worse than before. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    3. They have to do something because its a big time sink. Tell them to reevaluate please, at least remove VIP heroes in order plundering to be faster.
    5. No enough soul stones, not good orange or red items, most of the time crap. I'm sure many players here can confirm that Crusade loots are not good enough recently. There was a time that you have fixed it but now it's bad again.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    3- Stop auto including every new VIP hero. They are strong and with warhall boost plundering becomes harder.
    5- As zizzop mentioned, the loot was fixed for a certain time then it became bad again. ucool added the possibility of obtaining higher level gear, but the probability is extremely low, on the other hand they also changed the amount of soul stones, O1, O2, and R0 gears that can be obtained. The change is very noticeable and is affecting player progress.

I dont understand why they remove orange, O1, O2 combined gears. I used to get frequently before a few weeks. Now same drop rate as red, R1 gears (almost never).

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by LV for A life View Post
    Here he comes , God of all non vips players , one and only Spazzzzzzzz ladies and gentlemens , all on your knees right know !!

Loooooooool
    That's your statement, not mine.
    I don't get what you're trying to prove here. Everyone's goal is to have a better and more enjoyable game, from getting Tidal Lord to a shop to not having to wait an insane amount of time for March 2017 Heroes. I never disrespected you or any guy here in the forums or in-game. Therefore I don't see why you should post a message like that.
    Have a good day and a happy new year, anyway.
    Leader of [Slark], Server 11 - Old Curse
    Non-VIP Player
    Team Level 107
    All Heroes Power 1,85m
    Team Power 112,158
    Grand Power 323,215

Level 107+, 1.65m+ AHP looking for a new guild? Click HERE!

Happy New year honey )

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    3. They have to do something because its a big time sink. Tell them to reevaluate please, at least remove VIP heroes in order plundering to be faster.
    5. No enough soul stones, not good orange or red items, most of the time crap. I'm sure many players here can confirm that Crusade loots are not good enough recently. There was a time that you have fixed it but now it's bad again.
    Dear Leader
    3. Our production team told us that it has to be difficult because some players use bot to auto clicking and grinding the NPCs.

5. Please list some items you used to get from crusade but which is not dropping anymore. So that I can ask our developers to review the crusade drop list again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    3- Stop auto including every new VIP hero. They are strong and with warhall boost plundering becomes harder.
    5- As zizzop mentioned, the loot was fixed for a certain time then it became bad again. ucool added the possibility of obtaining higher level gear, but the probability is extremely low, on the other hand they also changed the amount of soul stones, O1, O2, and R0 gears that can be obtained. The change is very noticeable and is affecting player progress.
    Dear Leader
    Thank you. For #5, if you would like to give us your account id. I will also send it to our prodction team so that they have better information on which user group(s) that are asking for better crusade drops. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    3. Our production team told us that it has to be difficult because some players use bot to auto clicking and grinding the NPCs.

5. Please list some items you used to get from crusade but which is not dropping anymore. So that I can ask our developers to review the crusade drop list again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    3. So you have to punish all other players for some bots? That's not sound good. Let them plunder and just find them eventually.

5. Drop rates are very low for good orange items like Loricas, hades, masks, angels fan's, etc. Also Ss drop less often. Finally good red items like divine necklaces, dragon harps, etc have dissapeared although there was a time you had included them on crusade.