Thread: Lagg during ranked

New Comers

Lagg during ranked

Why is it lagg during ranked? Everytime i play ranked its lagg AF but when i play normal games its not lagg. Anyone having the same problem? Fix ur shiitt UCOOL. Im from platinum and now back to gold for like 3 days already.FIX UR SHITT ASAP PLS IM VERY STRESSED AND ANGREE >

New Comers
    I've got also the same problem as yours..when i play rank, my FPS drops from 30-12 even if i got green ping..sometimes i got broken signal even though i have full bar 4G data..pls help us about this problem..even in SLAYER CHEST, sometimes we can't clqim it..hopung that u have a quick and immediate action to this..it's not only few players having this kind of problem but most of us..we love HEROES ARENA so much and don't let our love fades away coz of this..tnx

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fakboi View Post
    Why is it lagg during ranked? Everytime i play ranked its lagg AF but when i play normal games its not lagg. Anyone having the same problem? Fix ur shiitt UCOOL. Im from platinum and now back to gold for like 3 days already.FIX UR SHITT ASAP PLS IM VERY STRESSED AND ANGREE >
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. How much ping did you see when you feel the lag please? And could you tell us your account id to check please? We need the information to help us locate and fix the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Erwin Mangada View Post
    I've got also the same problem as yours..when i play rank, my FPS drops from 30-12 even if i got green ping..sometimes i got broken signal even though i have full bar 4G data..pls help us about this problem..even in SLAYER CHEST, sometimes we can't clqim it..hopung that u have a quick and immediate action to this..it's not only few players having this kind of problem but most of us..we love HEROES ARENA so much and don't let our love fades away coz of this..tnx
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. How much ping did you see when you feel the lag please? And could you tell us your account id to check please? We need the information to help us locate and fix the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    yeah, my ping is stable in 50-60 ms but the lag is still on me. my fps is good also.

New Comers
    Same problem. Please fix this issue.

New Comers
    My account id is 1127257

During ranked play my ping is unstable in 150-160ms but in other game modes like battle royale etc. Ping is stable 50ms. Please fix this problem.