Thread: My account banned for no reason

New Comers

Question My account banned for no reason

I literally did nothing wrong and i got banned with no warning, i finished a game up and then i left my phone to go walk my dog and then i come back to see this message.

«Your account has been disabled».

I did not afk, i do not verbally abuse people in chat, i do not feed, i need to know why i was banned, maybe you banned the wrong person. I have never used a hack or script or anything of the sort in my entire life.

My ID is: 2226393.
    Server: America.

I got banned in November.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArepaConQueso View Post
    I literally did nothing wrong and i got banned with no warning, i finished a game up and then i left my phone to go walk my dog and then i come back to see this message.

«Your account has been disabled».

I did not afk, i do not verbally abuse people in chat, i do not feed, i need to know why i was banned, maybe you banned the wrong person. I have never used a hack or script or anything of the sort in my entire life.

My ID is: 2226393.
    Server: America.

I got banned in November.
    Dear Player
    Your account were caught using hackware or modified game client.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Your account were caught using hackware or modified game client.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Hello Betty.

I have not used any type of Hacks, I do not even know if they exist. It was an error of yours, I do not have access to it since October 27 of last year. I was playing on Ranked and suddenly I was disconnected from the game and when I was back I was in a lower level account and with less heroes. After a month I had access to my account thanks to the support but it had already been disabled and I had not used it during all that time.