Thread: Quitting The Game Because Of Lag

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Quitting The Game Because Of Lag

I spent some time unlocking Monica just to find that she is literally unplayable due to the massive amounts of input lag and FPS dropping. I hope you all enjoy the lag

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    game became very laggy since v1.0 update. games with real players unplayable, vs ai was acceptable but boring. so i play other games since 3 months, they are working very smooth on my phone. today i decided to give a new try to HA, played ai quests was ok, but when started ranked games, phone started to lag again. deleted again. its sad to see how they ruined the best 5v5 mobile moba...

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StValzy View Post
    I spent some time unlocking Monica just to find that she is literally unplayable due to the massive amounts of input lag and FPS dropping. I hope you all enjoy the lag
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    personnaly lag is not the problem for me , the game is pretty stable more than some other moba , the problem is really the cheater , i leaved from 1 week right i would come back but no ... its a good game with a cancer , i dont get why peopple cheat and why Ucoul cant avoid those cheater ???
    Rooted/jailbreaked device = not recommanded ... it will make you loose some player but at least a clean/fair game , i start the season as diamand V and every time i find ONE PLAYER "edg chinese" name the game is like fucked, i dont tell im pro but i never win in front of those edg chinese guy , and he is like by hasard mvp of the party so trollol ... its just impossible

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    yeah, im playing AoV again bcause of this lag problem. i think i know why MLBB and AoV got their high rank in playstore(indonesian).