Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Chaos Doctor post nerf : Review

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    If i do something that not makes me happy i stop doing it.
    Ucool probably figure out, aomwthing like this :
    - new servers have all hero : halbeard, hercule, etc. etc.
    - old server have aboout 3 years since game released; for about 8, 9 months a lot of hero are not avaible to vip-10, but, there is a but : if in 2 years of game u didn t reach vip 11 ( 150 $ ) , you all
    don t deserve them, because contribution to the game is low. like in a guild. if you have a member doing 5% contribution he gets kicked out first from guild. I belive this is there logic, and from a corect point of wiew, this time they might are right. I mean come on 150 $ in 2 to 3 years?? doesn t look like a big investement. The only thing that s really fucked up are the skins .In rest a vip 11 can get allmost all hero, male 5 stars as fast (wog+bets) and train as fast as a vip16+ ( fb 1000 gems ) + arena + cave + some cards . max train in 4 days.
    It s very ture that for vip10- is hard to compete, but probably ucool decided that they can live without them.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by hvn View Post
    If i do something that not makes me happy i stop doing it.
    Ucool probably figure out, aomwthing like this :
    - new servers have all hero : halbeard, hercule, etc. etc.
    - old server have aboout 3 years since game released; for about 8, 9 months a lot of hero are not avaible to vip-10, but, there is a but : if in 2 years of game u didn t reach vip 11 ( 150 $ ) , you all
    don t deserve them, because contribution to the game is low. like in a guild. if you have a member doing 5% contribution he gets kicked out first from guild. I belive this is there logic, and from a corect point of wiew, this time they might are right. I mean come on 150 $ in 2 to 3 years?? doesn t look like a big investement. The only thing that s really fucked up are the skins .In rest a vip 11 can get allmost all hero, male 5 stars as fast (wog+bets) and train as fast as a vip16+ ( fb 1000 gems ) + arena + cave + some cards . max train in 4 days.
    It s very ture that for vip10- is hard to compete, but probably ucool decided that they can live without them.
    thats a pretty bad example. if someone was in my guild active every single day but contributes less cause they cant buy stamina i wouldnt kick them. i would rather keep an active over a paying inactive which is not wat ucool is doing, they prefer a paying inactive.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

This example never work if you play on not active server or not in #1 guild. Because if you start kicking people, you don't clear raid fast/don't win GT fight, and sooner or later even active players start leaving.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    This example never work if you play on not active server or not in #1 guild. Because if you start kicking people, you don't clear raid fast/don't win GT fight, and sooner or later even active players start leaving.
    Active players are already leaving in mass due to the bad policies of ucool and theyr greediness...

In my server theres half the people be have a year ago, the top guilds (two!) cant even be filled...

Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Active players are already leaving in mass due to the bad policies of ucool and theyr greediness...

In my server theres half the people be have a year ago, the top guilds (two!) cant even be filled...
    May be you will be more happy when you transfer to server what have more active players... ooopps I forget. You never do this, because "bad players with VIP heroes" will beat the hell out of you. So you sit in deserted server, do nothing to change situation and cry here about bad decisions from ucool.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    They will be merged eventually

May be you will be more happy when you transfer to server what have more active players... ooopps I forget. You never do this, because "bad players with VIP heroes" will beat the hell out of you. So you sit in deserted server, do nothing to change situation and cry here about bad decisions from ucool.
    No i will no do it because i will not Spend money to do it, and moreover, because i will not leave my fellow Guilmembers, im a loyal person you know, not like you, weasel.

No i will no do it because i will not Spend money to do it, and moreover, because i will not leave my fellow Guilmembers, im a loyal person you know, not like you, weasel.
    That's why your guildmembers leave YOU - because you don't want progress, don't want to spend money to help your guildmembers. And after your server get server merge, your guild will be destroyed because of your decisions.

That's why your guildmembers leave YOU - because you don't want progress, don't want to spend money to help your guildmembers. And after your server get server merge, your guild will be destroyed because of your decisions.
    My guildmates that stop playing, as not leave me, they are in the guild, THEY HAVE LEAVE THE GAME...

And all the Guilds are getting destroyed by Ucool decisions, maybe your guild not because they are being financed by ucool himself? :-P

Youre so Retard and Ucool loyalty dog, that try to be cool, but all you do is show your colors of impotence and desperation, because youve nothing to work for defend this game direction and policies...

My guildmates that stop playing, as not leave me, they are in the guild, THEY HAVE LEAVE THE GAME...

And all the Guilds are getting destroyed by Ucool decisions, maybe your guild not because they are being financed by ucool himself? :-P

Youre so Retard and Ucool loyalty dog, that try to be cool, but all you do is show your colors of impotence and desperation, because youve nothing to work for defend this game direction and policies...
    You just attentionwhore who blame everyone for his own problems. I have many negative posts about ucool decisions, but you don't want to see it, because you think only about yourself and your problems.

You just attentionwhore who blame everyone for his own problems. I have many negative posts about ucool decisions, but you don't want to see it, because you think only about yourself and your problems.

Youre a atention Whore payed by ucool, this is why your motto is "If you dont pay for it its not funny"

Youre a atention Whore payed by ucool, this is why your motto is "If you dont pay for it its not funny"
    May be you read some other topics, or you can ready only 3 of them? If you think what someone pay to me, prove it or shut up

May be you read some other topics, or you can ready only 3 of them? If you think what someone pay to me, prove it or shut up

You work like a employee of ucool so i assume they pay you, if not, well, then you re a idiot, so i will prefer to assume youre a employee

You work like a employee of ucool so i assume they pay you, if not, well, then you re a idiot, so i will prefer to assume youre a employee
    Ok, you may be employee of Lilith Games and came here to destroy HC, if not, well, then you are a idiot.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    He is an idiot in either case Garrett.