Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chaos Doctor post nerf : Review

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    You have to see the problem differently. The main question is why they are doing that ? And the anwer is easy to find : BECAUSE IT'S RENTABLE

The scheme is bad for most of players but really interesting in term of short term vision for them, they are selling ton of expensive goodies that heavy spenders will continue to buy whatever the price, so why they should have to change ??

They are a lucrative company who wants to generate most money as possible so if tomorrow they see that they can do more money with skins a 2000$, be sure that they will do it whatever much of players are not interesting.

If you do a simple calculation, take dope king example and imagine that they have sold 1000 units of Dope king's skin (300 x 1000 : 300 000$)
    We asked them to down price of skin between 20/30$ to make them at least available for most of players who want invest a little bit. they have to sell 10 000 skins at 30$ to generate the same amount of money.
    In according of the actual pool of players, they have decided that it's not interesting for them.

It's only my thinking for sure, but I don't think to be far from the truth

I agree completely with you, but this vision of marketing is completely Short-Minded, with this vision, they loss non vip players at a fast-than-light pace, and with less non vip players, they loss vip players, as the vip players that leave, cannot be compensated with nonvip players that become vip players, and then to compensate they must release More High Spend Features like skins & Pay Heroes, and the round go on...

When any player see this policies anyone with a brain will think "This is the end of the game, from this point on all will go Downward"

I agree with you about the policies that they are making, and i say this policies are the last straw for the game, they have renounced lo maintain it in a long term.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    You may be right. But you also may be wrong.

You don't take the risk so the business model you have in your head is out of the question.

If they follow a bad business model they will loose their money.

Its difficult to believe that a company who runs a successful mobile game for 3+ years (which is a lot of time for a mobile game) is so dumb that can't understand the numbers they have and some random members like you have a better business model based only on speculations.

I suggest contact them and ask them to be a stakeholder by investing money so you can follow your business plan and multiply your investment.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post

You don't take the risk so the business model you have in your head is out of the question.

Its difficult to believe that a company who runs a successful mobile game for 3+ years (which is a lot of time for a mobile game) is so dumb that can't understand the numbers they have and some random members like you have a better business model based only on speculations.

I suggest contact them and ask them to be a stakeholder by investing money so you can follow your business plan and multiply your investment.
    Like I told, it's just my opinion but they can do that to milk all what they can for this game and prepare something else after. So, for their company it's win/win
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

I think they know perfectly the numbers, simply they have decided to take the approach of "Take all the money you can and run".

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    I think they know perfectly the numbers, simply they have decided to take the approach of "Take all the money you can and run".
    There is no legal company that take the approach "take the money and run". All companies want to maximize profit on the long run. If they see the game will be died soon, they want to take as much money as they can in a short period of time. Also that means they believe that having a different business model (eg like the one you suggested) will not save the game from dying, so there is no financial meaning for them.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Now that he is out on the live server, does it look like that UCool has decreased the nerf any?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I already make him to red4, 2 star. his ultimate damage very low, around 4k to 12k. it's just bad will just give free energy to enemy. I suggest they remove his ult dmg completely and maybe give stunt for 10s and heal. it's better this way. I really disappointed with change.
    his heal not that impressive. compare to holy priest or chaplain can do more healing

There is no legal company that take the approach "take the money and run". All companies want to maximize profit on the long run. If they see the game will be died soon, they want to take as much money as they can in a short period of time. Also that means they believe that having a different business model (eg like the one you suggested) will not save the game from dying, so there is no financial meaning for them.

The evidence is versus your deduction, all the policies of Ucool are Short Sighted, and destinated to doom the game...

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Every thread i open i found you complaining. Bro why the fuck u still play the game?? for 2 years all noobs say game dead game dead game dead. p2w p2w p2w. Go play a game that is not p2w and stop spawming this forum. incredible this guy.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Talia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hvn View Post
    Every thread i open i found you complaining. Bro why the fuck u still play the game?? for 2 years all noobs say game dead game dead game dead. p2w p2w p2w. Go play a game that is not p2w and stop spawming this forum. incredible this guy.
    Yeah, that's why I have him on ignore. He adds nothing to the discussions.

Bro, I have nothing to say if they make this hero weak from beginning like other sign hero. but they do stupid nerf a lot. a little nerf is ok but now his ult weaker than manipulator. I just mad because already make him red4

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    manipulator ultimate weak? lol.

I mean manipulator ulti dmg, not her ultimate special skill effect. sorry for my poor English. mani ult dmg quite low but it work. it give enemy free energy and push them to ultimate fast and then trap. chaos doctor ult will give enemy energy for nothing but only little scratch. heal only for ult is better than do both

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    As far as i know there is no free energy. The amount of energy is a % of the damage he receives.

Quote Originally Posted by hvn View Post
    I really love you love pay for nothing in this, game, if youre happy, great, a lot of others players not, And this is why complain, if you dont love it FUCK IT.