Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chaos Doctor post nerf : Review

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    And you are so stupid retard that dont see, that all heroes That break the rule of Equilibrium between classes are all VIP Heroes, and they do it for the grediness of ucool...

They dont care about the class equilibrium at all if they can release an OP Vip hero or Skin that can give it more money

AND HOW THE HELL.. Can you talk about the Equilibrium between classes, when youre the one that say when someone talk about this you say "But this hero can be countered easily", No matter if be talk About Halberd Master, Fox of nine tails or Scaberless Blade THREE HEROS WHO CLEARLY BREAK THE EQUILIBRIUM BETWEEN CLASSES.

I Sometimes think if your simply are a bot.
    Ok, brainless bot, we can tell ucool what they need fix some classes, and sometimes they listen to us (they fix Dragon Lord after revamp, they even add energy gain in dragon form AFTER Betty tell us what production team don't want to change this). They nerf Chaplain, Queen of Wrath, Venom Master and Scorpion Queen in the past based on player reports. But they can't fix 30+ heroes in same time. I hope you understand what even if they add all VIP heroes in shops, even if they nerf Halberd Master, Fox and Blade they still need a lot of fixes to make some balance.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyph View Post
    If I look into the future Halberd Master won't be in any shop in 2018.
    ?? Halberd Master has been in shops for weeks now on some servers at least. I know that 186, 189 and 200 all have him.
    Mavaho | Level 107 | Guild: REVOLUTION [RVL] | Server: 186

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavajo View Post
    ?? Halberd Master has been in shops for weeks now on some servers at least. I know that 186, 189 and 200 all have him.
    Only on the newer Servers. Server 1 to 171(?) doesn't have any VIPs in shops past Bloody Earl.

This is our situation:

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Ah, that's lame. Every hero should be in a shop no more than 6 mos after release, IMO -- and I already own all of these heroes. VIP/money should give you early-access to these heroes - it shouldn't give you exclusive access. Six months is more than enough time for VIPs to enjoy the fruit of our 'labor'.
    Mavaho | Level 107 | Guild: REVOLUTION [RVL] | Server: 186

Some games don't have VIP heroes in shop FOR YEARS. Also technically Dragon Rider don't counts since you get 8SS of him per 3 WoG wins during last 2 events.

Yes Dragon Rider could be unlocked via events but his Soul Stones aren't in any shop. That's why he is also in the chart.
    If he wasn't the only exception there definitely wouldn't be so much complains about delayed shop releases. And to argue with other games doesn't help us at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyph View Post
    Yes Dragon Rider could be unlocked via events but his Soul Stones aren't in any shop. That's why he is also in the chart.
    If he wasn't the only exception there definitely wouldn't be so much complains about delayed shop releases. And to argue with other games doesn't help us at all.
    IMHO something happens with delayed shop releases 4 times in 2017. 1)They delay Evil Rabbit for long time, and finally they add ER to shop. 2)After that, we have another delay and they finally add 6 heroes at once in all shops, including Wind Priest and Bloody Earl. But before that, they never add 2 VIP heroes into shop at once. 3)They move to heroes from GT shop to Guild Shop. It's obivous that they want to clear some space in GT for other next releases. Or think what Demon-Assassin and Dope King not powerfull enough to keep them in GT shop. 4)They create Boss War and start adding heroes into new shop. May be they want to add heroes what we yet to see in shops, into GT shop and Boss War Shop. And some problem appear with it. Or may be it's 4 different problems.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Some games don't have VIP heroes in shop FOR YEARS. Also technically Dragon Rider don't counts since you get 8SS of him per 3 WoG wins during last 2 events.
    In the other RPG that I'm playing, it's like that (Magic Rush), VIP heroes can't be unlocked forever without spending a lot of gems but the good point, it's possible to play without them and be competitive even if it's hard. In HC, actually, it's really difficult to be competitive without any VIP heroes :P
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    IMHO something happens with delayed shop releases 4 times in 2017. 1)They delay Evil Rabbit for long time, and finally they add ER to shop. 2)After that, we have another delay and they finally add 6 heroes at once in all shops, including Wind Priest and Bloody Earl. But before that, they never add 2 VIP heroes into shop at once. 3)They move to heroes from GT shop to Guild Shop. It's obivous that they want to clear some space in GT for other next releases. Or think what Demon-Assassin and Dope King not powerfull enough to keep them in GT shop. 4)They create Boss War and start adding heroes into new shop. May be they want to add heroes what we yet to see in shops, into GT shop and Boss War Shop. And some problem appear with it. Or may be it's 4 different problems.

They simply want to create a ABYSSAL Dieference between Vip and non Vip Players. And all you say are just EXCUSES. They Done release Vip Heroes becase THEY DONT WANT.

The Sign in Heroes Are released Each month without Problems of Shops, and they are released because THEY DONT CARE if they are released.

Ok, brainless bot, we can tell ucool what they need fix some classes, and sometimes they listen to us (they fix Dragon Lord after revamp, they even add energy gain in dragon form AFTER Betty tell us what production team don't want to change this). They nerf Chaplain, Queen of Wrath, Venom Master and Scorpion Queen in the past based on player reports. But they can't fix 30+ heroes in same time. I hope you understand what even if they add all VIP heroes in shops, even if they nerf Halberd Master, Fox and Blade they still need a lot of fixes to make some balance.

THEY DONT LISTEN TO US NEVER...

And I know youre nothing more than a Ucool employee, i dont think you ever play this game... And About they dont have time to Nerf Halberd master, Scaberless blade & Ninne tails fox, i hope you kidding, THEY HAVE TIME TO NERF CHAOS DOCTOR BEFORE THEY WAS EVER RELEASED. Fucktard.

Its all to make the vip players Spend more on "Event Pay Heroes" and "Pay Skins".

Worst Scheme in a game ever.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar

And I know youre nothing more than a Ucool employee, i dont think you ever play this game... And About they dont have time to Nerf Halberd master, Scaberless blade & Ninne tails fox, i hope you kidding, THEY HAVE TIME TO NERF CHAOS DOCTOR BEFORE THEY WAS EVER RELEASED. Fucktard.

Its all to make the vip players Spend more on "Event Pay Heroes" and "Pay Skins".

You have to see the problem differently. The main question is why they are doing that ? And the anwer is easy to find : BECAUSE IT'S RENTABLE

The scheme is bad for most of players but really interesting in term of short term vision for them, they are selling ton of expensive goodies that heavy spenders will continue to buy whatever the price, so why they should have to change ??

They are a lucrative company who wants to generate most money as possible so if tomorrow they see that they can do more money with skins a 2000$, be sure that they will do it whatever much of players are not interesting.

If you do a simple calculation, take dope king example and imagine that they have sold 1000 units of Dope king's skin (300 x 1000 : 300 000$)
    We asked them to down price of skin between 20/30$ to make them at least available for most of players who want invest a little bit. they have to sell 10 000 skins at 30$ to generate the same amount of money.
    In according of the actual pool of players, they have decided that it's not interesting for them.

It's only my thinking for sure, but I don't think to be far from the truth
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    I agree. This is well known as The Pareto principle.

On Heroes Charge case this is maybe 95-5.

I think YOU never play this game.

But the low active player pool is self made.

If the game design was more casual friendly there would have been way more active players = more low cost purchases vs. less high cost purchases.

And even in the current state of the game there is no excuse for the shop delays since the unreleased VIP heroes doesn't generate any money.
    But it makes sense to nerf/balance free heroes where payed heroes stay powerful.

I think YOU never play this game.

Your game, no, this game, yes...