Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 89

Thread: Chaos Doctor post nerf : Review

  1. #1
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Power
    67

    Chaos Doctor post nerf : Review

    Hello everybody,

    I did this video for you today before the release of Chaos Doctor who has been nerfed that you understand if you still want to invest on him or not!!

    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  2. #2
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    8
    Thanks again for sharing it so quickly with the community.

    On the one hand it is good they balanced a totally overpowered hero but on the other hand it was our only hope against all the crazy strong VIP heroes we have no access to and probably won't have a long time. If I look into the future Halberd Master won't be in any shop in 2018. So this will be a very sad year for all that doesn't have him.

    So bottom line balance all important heroes or none of them. Again a hit in the face for free2play players.

  3. #3
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    288
    Rep Power
    0
    Of course a Powerful FREE Hero will be nerfed. Its obvious, how cannot??

    But Any MEGA POWERFUL VIP HERO Will not be nerfed, thats is until its a bout to be released to Non vip Players..


    UCOOL SHIT DOING IT AGAIN :-)

  4. #4
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    5
    As a VIP18 I was happy to see an OP Sign-in hero. It was going to be nice to see free players finally getting a hero to make them feel appreciated and on a more even playing field for once...but nooooo you had to go and nerf him so we paying players can listen to all the usual complants magnified ad nauseam. Nice job screwing the pooch as usual uNcool.
    :|

  5. #5
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    5

  6. #6
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by indulis View Post
    So believably ucool.

    Fixed

  7. #7
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,138
    Rep Power
    79
    Shame on them

  8. #8
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    947
    Rep Power
    36
    I sure they nerf Chaos Doctor, not only because it's not VIP hero, but because it's only support hero. It can be even more destroying nerf, realistically it can happen. Now as support Doctor STILL deal more damage when any OTHER support hero, but at least they don't change her survival ability or healing ability. I sure they nerf her before release, but prepear for less devastating nerf.

  9. #9
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    3
    Utter garbage. I had saved Soul Stones from the event for the purpose of promoting this hero when he came out after seeing the first review. With the nerf, no reason to use precious SS's on him.
    Regardless.... thanks Alendris for keeping us in the know. Maybe Ucool will listen to you now and again.

  10. #10
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    I sure they nerf Chaos Doctor, not only because it's not VIP hero, but because it's only support hero. It can be even more destroying nerf, realistically it can happen. Now as support Doctor STILL deal more damage when any OTHER support hero, but at least they don't change her survival ability or healing ability. I sure they nerf her before release, but prepear for less devastating nerf.
    The problem of this hero now is that even the support effect is not so interesting, the heal of his ultimate is also divided by 2 and the rest of his support skills are just good but if you compare him with a real healer support like Holy priestess or chaplain for exemple, he is just ridiculous.
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  11. #11
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    288
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    I sure they nerf Chaos Doctor, not only because it's not VIP hero, but because it's only support hero. It can be even more destroying nerf, realistically it can happen. Now as support Doctor STILL deal more damage when any OTHER support hero, but at least they don't change her survival ability or healing ability. I sure they nerf her before release, but prepear for less devastating nerf.

    Youre a fucking disgrace Garret, lick the foot of your ucool masters, they disgrace completely a hero you said ""sign-in january hero can kill all this "broken" characters without problem."

    SO FUCK IT...

    Of course if this was a VIP HERO THEY WILL NEVER BE NERF IT

  12. #12
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    19
    This is someting normal in games , even in real world. They released someting cheap and good, and after it success ( or before it - in our example) they make it expensive for more profit....
    In this case Ucool - is our trader and we are ordianry buyer.
    http://uncle-sash.minitroopers.com/
    www.genesis-mining.com Use code "1ZCDJB" and get 3% off every purchase on Genesis Mining
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

  13. #13
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    947
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Youre a fucking disgrace Garret, lick the foot of your ucool masters, they disgrace completely a hero you said ""sign-in january hero can kill all this "broken" characters without problem."

    SO FUCK IT...

    Of course if this was a VIP HERO THEY WILL NEVER BE NERF IT
    Your are just stupid retard player who can't see what this problem not related only VIP and none-VIP heroes. It's much bigger problem. It's like rock, scissors & papper. In ideal, support heroes & tanks can't deal more damage when damage dealer classes. If tank can deal huge damage, he must be frontline damage dealer, glass cannon hero. When support classes don't deal much damage, tanks must deal less damage too. And we even have damage dealer heroes who have crap damage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    The problem of this hero now is that even the support effect is not so interesting, the heal of his ultimate is also divided by 2 and the rest of his support skills are just good but if you compare him with a real healer support like Holy priestess or chaplain for exemple, he is just ridiculous.
    And something hidden here, because here support effect must be higher. Looks like they decrease here ultimate more when you see in skill description.

  14. #14
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Your are just stupid retard player who can't see what this problem not related only VIP and none-VIP heroes. It's much bigger problem. It's like rock, scissors & papper. In ideal, support heroes & tanks can't deal more damage when damage dealer classes. If tank can deal huge damage, he must be frontline damage dealer, glass cannon hero. When support classes don't deal much damage, tanks must deal less damage too. And we even have damage dealer heroes who have crap damage.



    And something hidden here, because here support effect must be higher. Looks like they decrease here ultimate more when you see in skill description.
    Yes they have decreased the bonus multiplicator (hidden information), I'm sure of that also because -25% in the description only in the ultimate skill shouldn't have so much impact. But like you saw in my test, the impact is far more important...

    It's always difficult to know what they do exactly as far as our informations are exactly like you saw in the video. They told us that they have applied modifications but we have to guess about what they did exactly... All tooltips in the game are not enough complete unless all our several messages to change this point also
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  15. #15
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    288
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Your are just stupid retard player who can't see what this problem not related only VIP and none-VIP heroes. It's much bigger problem. It's like rock, scissors & papper. In ideal, support heroes & tanks can't deal more damage when damage dealer classes. If tank can deal huge damage, he must be frontline damage dealer, glass cannon hero. When support classes don't deal much damage, tanks must deal less damage too. And we even have damage dealer heroes who have crap damage.



    And something hidden here, because here support effect must be higher. Looks like they decrease here ultimate more when you see in skill description.

    And you are so stupid retard that dont see, that all heroes That break the rule of Equilibrium between classes are all VIP Heroes, and they do it for the grediness of ucool...

    They dont care about the class equilibrium at all if they can release an OP Vip hero or Skin that can give it more money

    AND HOW THE HELL.. Can you talk about the Equilibrium between classes, when youre the one that say when someone talk about this you say "But this hero can be countered easily", No matter if be talk About Halberd Master, Fox of nine tails or Scaberless Blade THREE HEROS WHO CLEARLY BREAK THE EQUILIBRIUM BETWEEN CLASSES.

    I Sometimes think if youre simply a bot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •