Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Tidal lord

  1. #1
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    11

    Tidal lord

    when will you release/put tidal lord on shop?

  2. #2
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    11
    Betty how about you answer on this with an valid answer?

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    2
    We will our monkeys know. But nobody of them cares

  4. #4
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    11
    Betty, why you ignore my post?

  5. #5
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    11
    Where is Tidal lord?

  6. #6
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    0
    They Dont Fucking Care... But anyway tidal lord will be soon in shops, after all its a Normal Sign in hero...

  7. #7
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    11
    Where is Tidal Lord?

  8. #8
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    11
    Where is tidal lord?

  9. #9
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    11
    Are you a bot or human being , why is so hard to give us explanation about this ?
    What the hell is wrong with you people over there?

  10. #10
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    11
    Betty where is Tidal lord?

  11. #11
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    11
    Betty, please respond. ty

  12. #12
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,597
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    Please leave us your account id and I will try to ask our production team on this issue. Our production team colleague said that we will not answer when a hero will be released to a shop a couple of weeks ago. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  13. #13
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Posts
    862
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please leave us your account id and I will try to ask our production team on this issue. Our production team colleague said that we will not answer when a hero will be released to a shop a couple of weeks ago. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Betty,
    This issue is unprecedented as all sign-in heroes get released to shops by the end of the month.
    If you want an ID to check try mine: 26521607 not sure what to check. You can look development journal to verify that every sign-in hero is released to shops by end of the same month.

  14. #14
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,597
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    Dear Betty,
    This issue is unprecedented as all sign-in heroes get released to shops by the end of the month.
    If you want an ID to check try mine: 26521607 not sure what to check. You can look development journal to verify that every sign-in hero is released to shops by end of the same month.
    Dear Leader
    Our production team colleague didn't give me a clear answer. He just told me that some Heroes will be available in the World Boss shop. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  15. #15
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our production team colleague didn't give me a clear answer. He just told me that some Heroes will be available in the World Boss shop. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Which heroes will be available in the World Boss Shop?
    And when will this happen?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •