Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Lagging issue

  1. #1
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    1

    Unhappy Lagging issue

    my first impression about this game is awesome, i have played 26 game with 100% win rate.

    but,

    since my ranked is reached gold tier, the match become lag, very lag.
    i try to lower my settings and its still the same. i have a good ping too. why is this happening?
    i thought this was a good game but with the lagging problem, i think its not.
    plz help me, its a good game, such a waste to uninstall it.

    my IGN : oBrau
    id : 5596882

  2. #2
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    1
    its because from when you play in gold then its full real player party no bot

  3. #3
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,615
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by OmEn View Post
    my first impression about this game is awesome, i have played 26 game with 100% win rate.

    but,

    since my ranked is reached gold tier, the match become lag, very lag.
    i try to lower my settings and its still the same. i have a good ping too. why is this happening?
    i thought this was a good game but with the lagging problem, i think its not.
    plz help me, its a good game, such a waste to uninstall it.

    my IGN : oBrau
    id : 5596882
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. How much ping did you see when you feel the lag please? And where do you live please? We need the information to help us locate and fix the problem. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #4
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SunixDev View Post
    its because from when you play in gold then its full real player party no bot
    yeah, i think that is the problem too. bur why this game has such of that problem?

  5. #5
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. How much ping did you see when you feel the lag please? And where do you live please? We need the information to help us locate and fix the problem. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    my ping is always green when i play. and i swear that is not my ping problem. i play in server 3, asia. player from indonesia

  6. #6
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    1
    Yeah i fill same like you, tier gold and above ping not stable sometimes ping crash.
    Best regard
    Server asia
    Nick : Kisanak™

  7. #7
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,615
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by OmEn View Post
    my ping is always green when i play. and i swear that is not my ping problem. i play in server 3, asia. player from indonesia
    Dear Player
    The ping means the connection condition between you and our servers. It could be the connection problem on our servers. If that's the case, we might contact the Network Operator company to troubleshoot the problem.
    If you experienced low FPS problem, please also tell us your device model so that we could have a look. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •