Thread: Recovery of previous account

New Comers

Recovery of previous account

Server: 211 Necklace of Domination

Character Name: Garion

Account ID: 28466209

Device(optional): iPhone 7

Estimate Time of Problem: N/A

Problem Detail: I recently got a new phone, old one was an iPhone 4. I stopped playing Heroes Charge on my old device over a year ago because it ran quite slowly and crashed a lot due to my very old phone. I started to play again now but the new device started with a new account. I thought it would have the same account since I used the same game center and itunes account. I cannot remember which server I used to be on since it has been quite a while since I last played but I think the account name was [FU]Garion or something similar, with [FU] being my old guild tag. I had a couple low level accounts in different servers as well all named Garion. I was on VIP level 3 or 4. I would really like to recover my old account cause I played quite far into the game on it and had a lot of heroes at 5 stars.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    Server: 211 Necklace of Domination

Character Name: Garion

Account ID: 28466209

Device(optional): iPhone 7

Estimate Time of Problem: N/A

Problem Detail: I recently got a new phone, old one was an iPhone 4. I stopped playing Heroes Charge on my old device over a year ago because it ran quite slowly and crashed a lot due to my very old phone. I started to play again now but the new device started with a new account. I thought it would have the same account since I used the same game center and itunes account. I cannot remember which server I used to be on since it has been quite a while since I last played but I think the account name was [FU]Garion or something similar, with [FU] being my old guild tag. I had a couple low level accounts in different servers as well all named Garion. I was on VIP level 3 or 4. I would really like to recover my old account cause I played quite far into the game on it and had a lot of heroes at 5 stars.
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Thanks Betty. Even at level 88 its really difficult playing catch up and finding a guild that raids at my level is impossible :/ aswell as there being several new heroes that are just too OP... My team used to be top 100 in arena lol now these once great heroes are just average..

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Betty where is Tidal lord?

New Comers
    Hi how can i get my accout back ive change device and now im lvl 1
    New id :29039059
    Old : 24025960
    Lvl: 85

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OdracirTnerem View Post
    Hi how can i get my accout back ive change device and now im lvl 1
    New id :29039059
    Old : 24025960
    Lvl: 85
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty