Thread: Diamond problems.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xxSniperGamingxx's Avatar

Diamond problems.

Hello,
    the diamonds in the past were not hard to get, getting like one thousand was a bit of a challenge, but it wasn't very hard.
    But now.... holy cow they are nearly impossible to get, and you guys are releasing a crap tone of skins. Make more events or just make diamonds a lot easier to get beacose now diamonds are literally problems.
    Maybe instead of gold in daily quests you will get diamonds? Or maybe after getting 250, 500 etc. activness points (or however it is called) you will get diamonds, for example 70 after 250, 100 after 500 etc. This will also make players a lot more active, so getting into matches will be even faster, which is good. Please make diamonds easier to get!
    Best regards
    Sniper

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I'd tend to agree. Getting 10 diamonds a day if you DON'T no life and grind the activeness quests is a pain in the ass.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I believe you didn't quite got the "why" they did those changes, tho.
    They inserted the tickets as rewards instead of the diamonds exactly because they don't want it to be easy to get an expensive skin.
    Spending money to buy diamonds is the only way they make a profit out of the game (since it doesn't even have ads).
    I was even surprised to see that the diamonds were that much easy to get when I started playing HA, since there isn't any other game that gives their "Premium Exchange" for free like HA did. And since it was that easy to farm diamonds, they had to tone it down at some point or simply shutting it out, making it exclusive so that they can profit with players buying diamonds.
    So, those who farmed diamonds up until now and don't intend to buy diamonds for now onwards, I suggest you hold onto your diamonds and spend them only with skins that are really worth it for you (Which in my case, it's with ADCs' skins).

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xxSniperGamingxx View Post
    Hello,
    the diamonds in the past were not hard to get, getting like one thousand was a bit of a challenge, but it wasn't very hard.
    But now.... holy cow they are nearly impossible to get, and you guys are releasing a crap tone of skins. Make more events or just make diamonds a lot easier to get beacose now diamonds are literally problems.
    Maybe instead of gold in daily quests you will get diamonds? Or maybe after getting 250, 500 etc. activness points (or however it is called) you will get diamonds, for example 70 after 250, 100 after 500 etc. This will also make players a lot more active, so getting into matches will be even faster, which is good. Please make diamonds easier to get!
    Best regards
    Sniper
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty