Thread: WHAT IS GOING ON!? Why another event? Please explain ucool... are you in trouble $?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

WHAT IS GOING ON!? Why another event? Please explain ucool... are you in trouble $?

Now before some defender of the ucool greed-train responds... I'm VIP 12 on a server that is less than 3 months old - so I hope we can agree that I've spent far more $$$ then one really should or need to, and I'm by no means one of the big spenders on this server (210).

Sure I have the new op heroes (bar halb master.. started server late and missed out on this beast), but UNcool's monetization strategy of 'pure greed and customer manipulation' impacts something far more important than those players who are <VIP11 - it destroys servers.

The xmas event just finished and they immediately follow it up with another event... same the event replacing wheel with eggs - why?
    Server 210 has not had a single hero added to any shop for almost 2 months now (a few days shy) and anyone who wanted to, has 5 starred each of these heroes quite long time ago.

Being the 2nd newest server in the game, the population of active players has plummeted - I can't provide an actual figure on this but I can tell you that total guild activity of the top 50 guilds has reduced by more then half of what it was just over 1 month ago.

It's near impossible to recruit players and replace those who have left the guild & every guild (the top 5 - I'm from no.1 active guild) is having this exact same problem. People will get a free loot train ride if they joined, just spend some stamina (heck we don't even ask for a minimum stamina spend anymore), queue for loot and ride the train to success - but there's no passengers arriving at the station to even catch this train anymore.

Has this game always been like this? Is this the 'norm'? If so then I'll stfu about all of this and be left with a choice of either continue to play and pay OR quit... with the latter being the only option left on any rational persons table.

None of this bothers me more then what I think is actually going on with this game and UNcool: they need the $, they need it as quickly as possible for what could possibly be 1 or more of a variety of reasons (most likely debt or a need to fund other projects) AND retaining customers was not even written on their xmas list to Santa... with an impending doom of the game shutting down and ALL OF US BEING SHIT OUT OF LUCK.

@Betty: Ucool's customers deserve some explanation or at least clarification on what is actually going on with this game AND reassurance of it's future....

I hope we can all agree on most of what I've covered, or at the very least - my last request from ucool as nothing matters if the game ceases to exist.

Please help this post get some traction so we can at least hear from ucool about this.

New Comers
    I only can agree with that.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    i agree, but i think perhaps it's simply because here in the US, the end of December has 2 back to back holidays- Xmas, then 6 days later, New Years.
    i was kind of upset about the eggs at Halloween.. i mean how hard is it to replace the eggs with seasonal things ie. pumpkins? Oh well.. for spenders, it's good news with bonus purchase deals, gems etc. FTP players get chances to get stones in gamble type things. Also have a chance to get lower costing equipment. so i'm not complaining-

This has never happened in previous years... and ucool is actually a Chinese owned company (Despite what they say on their website).. they also operate out of China. The U.S address is nothing more then a mailing address.

If your biggest gripe is something purely cosmetic.... I really have nothing further to say lol

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Talia's Avatar
    More chances to collect more stuff, so what's the problem? If you don't want to buy anything, then don't.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    It was the same last year. You don't like the +50% Stamina bonus? Don't like the free gems each day? Don't like free almighty stones? Don't like anything of the free extra stuff? Don't take them

Nobody pushes you to buy anything. Actually I haven't bought anything during this 14-day event but I'm quite happy with these free stuff.

You've completely missed the point dude.

These bs money grabbing greed events only serve as a catalyst to the demise of servers.

Let's revisit this in 3 months time so you can tell me how right I was

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    wh7 and tf 90 are the ones that kill game but those retards still releasing them.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    looking to change servers? im from 172 and we are looking for members

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by DerKaiser View Post
    You've completely missed the point dude.

These bs money grabbing greed events only serve as a catalyst to the demise of servers.

Let's revisit this in 3 months time so you can tell me how right I was
    I ask people on my server, only 1 out of 10 people say they spend money in this event

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    This event sucks compared to the new years and christmas event. No log in event, no super sale shop.... so many things missing. It's only good if you like to spend $$$