Thread: Arden price

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Arden price

I just wanna to ask about Arden price. Just using diamond or next can buy with gold?
    Thanks for your attention
    Best regard

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I just noticed that as well. I have been grinding gold since his announcement and I woke up all hyped to go try him to find his priced at 2k something diamonds only? I'm really hoping that is a mistake. It is extremely annoying adn definitely not a good message for your audience. Bad move as a company if that's an actual decision they made and if it's a mistake, they really need to work on smoothing out the process of releasing champions.
    Marksman & Carry main in Heroes Arena

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kisanakô View Post
    I just wanna to ask about Arden price. Just using diamond or next can buy with gold?
    Thanks for your attention
    Best regard
    Dear Player
    Our production team told me that they will review the price in the future. So we cannot answert your question at the moment. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Our production team told me that they will review the price in the future. So we cannot answert your question at the moment. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Thanks for your fast response Betty,

Grow the price if you want in gold even 22k is still good and reachable but please dont do diamand only price , im targeting the next mage personaly , i would also see a tresh like support, i like tresh he is so cool. One of the coolest char in game i played

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by SunixDev View Post
    Grow the price if you want in gold even 22k is still good and reachable but please dont do diamand only price , im targeting the next mage personaly , i would also see a tresh like support, i like tresh he is so cool. One of the coolest char in game i played
    You can try spyre, he has a hook ability. Kinda more like Blitzcrank IMO but still fun.
    Marksman & Carry main in Heroes Arena

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Play Mad dog.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Yeah the price for the hero is bullshit. I was told multiple times by the developers they would NEVER go over 18,888 gold for a hero. Look where we are now? Diamond only pay to win bullshit just because it comes with a skin. 10/10, Heroes Arena. I knew you'd fuck up eventually.

na spyre is now not that good to play from the latest update , and maddog i didnt make purchase so i dont have him