Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Suggestion, bugs etc..

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    3

    Suggestion, bugs etc..

    I have a few points with the suggestion regarding the game:

    1) can you add a hero select ban system? because it is boring to play against the same hero ennemy... all MOBA have it.. and the game is more interesting..

    2) everyone asks for a VIP system when you add this system?( i get now VIP6 i will more info about that) a lot of people count on it ... We support developers, but you should give an answer when it will be and what we can count on

    3) Can you add a streaming mod? this will help to promote the game.. and other people can learn from others how to play hero..

    4) Recently I bought a new phone, It is one of the best on the market, but I still have some problems with the game, for example FPS drop me or network bandwidth with lags ... There are a lot of people complaining about this .. can you do something about it? (I have a good network connection( 75 Mbps - 17.66 Mbps), and good phone) in other games like MOBA I have no problem with this.. something must be with your server or with the game..

    5) You add skins to characters that are not in the meta ... can you do a poll and then do these skins?

    6) give more information about some update, when it will be etc ... it should be normal

    7) Should they be championships where are they? were supposed to be 29/11, why are not they still here? also zero information from you..

    8) the killing boxes are bugged and can not be opened, and after resetting the game the open box and then the rewards are gone ...

    9) Bleu is bugged in the bushes, you can not get any skill at all.

    10) Can you add something new to the game? other MOBA games add nonstop something new ... some avatars in profil picture,maps etc ..

    11) why the division frame(bords) has disappeared in the game? it was before and it was fun ... it should be a reward for the previous season or won as a real prize.. Like another Moba..

    12) You can somehow motivate players from the top rank .. any rewards of avatars or something similar? it would be fun .. Because the game starts to be boring without any changes..


    IGN: *\N3€xT/*
    ID: 1943713
    server: Europe 2
    device: ZTE Axon 7 / Oneplus 5

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,166
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by N3€xT View Post
    I have a few points with the suggestion regarding the game:

    1) can you add a hero select ban system? because it is boring to play against the same hero ennemy... all MOBA have it.. and the game is more interesting..

    2) everyone asks for a VIP system when you add this system?( i get now VIP6 i will more info about that) a lot of people count on it ... We support developers, but you should give an answer when it will be and what we can count on

    3) Can you add a streaming mod? this will help to promote the game.. and other people can learn from others how to play hero..

    4) Recently I bought a new phone, It is one of the best on the market, but I still have some problems with the game, for example FPS drop me or network bandwidth with lags ... There are a lot of people complaining about this .. can you do something about it? (I have a good network connection( 75 Mbps - 17.66 Mbps), and good phone) in other games like MOBA I have no problem with this.. something must be with your server or with the game..

    5) You add skins to characters that are not in the meta ... can you do a poll and then do these skins?

    6) give more information about some update, when it will be etc ... it should be normal

    7) Should they be championships where are they? were supposed to be 29/11, why are not they still here? also zero information from you..

    8) the killing boxes are bugged and can not be opened, and after resetting the game the open box and then the rewards are gone ...

    9) Bleu is bugged in the bushes, you can not get any skill at all.

    10) Can you add something new to the game? other MOBA games add nonstop something new ... some avatars in profil picture,maps etc ..

    11) why the division frame(bords) has disappeared in the game? it was before and it was fun ... it should be a reward for the previous season or won as a real prize.. Like another Moba..

    12) You can somehow motivate players from the top rank .. any rewards of avatars or something similar? it would be fun .. Because the game starts to be boring without any changes..


    IGN: *\N3€xT/*
    ID: 1943713
    server: Europe 2
    device: ZTE Axon 7 / Oneplus 5
    Dear Player
    1) We already have the plan but we don't have a development schedule yet.
    2) As I know we are implementing it now.
    3) We will study it.
    4) Please tell us the device model and your account id so that we could have a check.
    5) We will let our developers know but the developing cycle is a problem.
    6) It depends on how much our developers can give us.
    7) I am not sure which feature you refered to.
    8) Please tell us the device model and your account id so that we could have a check.
    9) 10) 11) We will forward them to our production team.
    12) I think we have unique frames for top ranks players each season. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    3
    you can see the post that I added must go through the anti spam again..

  4. #4
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    3
    it was filtered by the anti-spamming system. Can u verify it's manually?? Thank you.

  5. #5
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,166
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by N3€xT View Post
    it was filtered by the anti-spamming system. Can u verify it's manually?? Thank you.
    Dear Player
    If you could see your own post. You could post the URL here. I don't see your other post. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #6
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    3
    Hi Betty,

    IGN: *\N3€xT/*
    ID: 1943713
    server: Europe 2
    device: ZTE Axon 7

  7. #7
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    3
    7) championship world about more info ?? they must starded when ??

  8. #8
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    2
    Hi Betty,

    I know it is a known issue, but I was wondering if there is any word on the iPhone X resolution issue?

  9. #9
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,166
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragene View Post
    Hi Betty,

    I know it is a known issue, but I was wondering if there is any word on the iPhone X resolution issue?
    Dear Player
    Because we use Unity 3D to develop the game that we have to wait for Unity 3D to offer better support on iPhoneX for the resolution issue. If the resolution problem blocks you from clicking something. We could fix the interaction problems caused by the resolution soon. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  10. #10
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,166
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by N3€xT View Post
    7) championship world about more info ?? they must starded when ??
    Dear Player
    We are still testing and debugging this feature on our development server at the moment. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •