Thread: Lack of randomness in drops

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Lack of randomness in drops

This game is missing some randomness in drops.

I'm not asking to have a 50% chance drop, but at least 0.01% for super rare drops

what does it hurts to have 2 souls stone of VIP hero dropped in crusade? or once in a while the hero itself.
    Same for skins. They are dropped no where. Only in events and the number is calculated.

The only "random" drop feature is the wheel of fortune which costs 300 gems.

There is no fun at all.
    I know that I'll get bad red drops in crusade if any red items drops.

for heroes camp, I know I have to fight for 20-25 minutes to have enough resources for a day. I'm getting bored of it.
    Slowly but surely, I'm stopping to play the game as it is heavily time consuming (heroes camp is the worst)

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by llamateizer2 View Post
    This game is missing some randomness in drops.

I'm not asking to have a 50% chance drop, but at least 0.01% for super rare drops

what does it hurts to have 2 souls stone of VIP hero dropped in crusade? or once in a while the hero itself.
    Same for skins. They are dropped no where. Only in events and the number is calculated.

The only "random" drop feature is the wheel of fortune which costs 300 gems.

There is no fun at all.
    I know that I'll get bad red drops in crusade if any red items drops.

for heroes camp, I know I have to fight for 20-25 minutes to have enough resources for a day. I'm getting bored of it.
    Slowly but surely, I'm stopping to play the game as it is heavily time consuming (heroes camp is the worst)
    Dear Leader
    Do you mean that the drop rates of Heroes, Soul Stones and Skins are too low please? And for Heroes Camp, our production team told me that they are looking for a work around now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Hi Betty,

The drop rates in Crusade are especially bad - especially after level 80. You get very few items that are of any use and the heroes that you get are the same useless heroes (Wandering spearman / Pilot / Wind Master / Lightning Elemental etc.) I'm from server 210.

We haven't had a single new hero put into ANY of the shops (guild tournament / guild shop / arena / grand arena / crusade ) for almost 2 months now. The only way people get new heroes is:

* Magic stone chest (have to be VIP11)
    * Purchase heroes
    * During events in the event shop (which has the same heroes since the server opened... only Gladiatorerna has been added to it)

Gold is the only thing that is of any real use from Crusade... and the Hero soulstone drop rate is still extremely bad! And as I mentioned... when you do get more then 4-6 soulstones they are useless heroes which are extremely weak ... these heroes might've been good 2+ years ago but as the previous person mentioned - there should at least be some chance of people getting previous VIP heroes etc.. there is no excitement or fun in Crusade.

It seems that ucool have made the game strictly pay 2 win and even as VIP12 (having spent more then $400+ in < 3 months) it still feels this way... some better more useful drops in Crusade + some new heroes in shops would make a big difference to everyone who plays. Many people have already quit the server because the only way to get anything is to spend $$$.

Ucool need to stop releasing new skins for every single hero... or reduce the cost of these skins. I understand older servers need new things, but it makes it extremely hard for people to be competitive and have a fun time unless they are spending $100's. Even on older servers, people will have to get many of these new skins if they want to be competitive in War of the Gods / Championship and even GT to some extent... Ucool is destroying their own game by making it even more about people having to spend a lot of $$$ to get anything useful.

A company needs to make $ and a profit, but by having so many new VIP heroes released and only obtainable by people who spend a lot of $, only destroys the game and forces many people to quit which reduces the number of players on a server & the amount of strong guilds. Server 210 has 1 guild which owns the server, it's almost impossible for any other guild to do compete... so they quit.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Do you mean that the drop rates of Heroes, Soul Stones and Skins are too low please? And for Heroes Camp, our production team told me that they are looking for a work around now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    He means that the only way to get hero skin for free is during festivals, and the amount you get during festival is 6 skin fragments per day.
    He is asking for the skin fragments to drop randomly in crusade. In addition, he is asking for more quantity and more diversity regarding soul stones drop in crusade.

One thing iiamateizer forgot to mention is that the drop hero cards and soul stones changed a lot when ucool adjusted the crusade drop. What ucool did with crusade is added new high quality items with extremely rare drop rate but one the other hand they nerfed the amount of hero cards and soul stones that can be obtained from crusade a lot.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    He means that the only way to get hero skin for free is during festivals, and the amount you get during festival is 6 skin fragments per day.
    He is asking for the skin fragments to drop randomly in crusade. In addition, he is asking for more quantity and more diversity regarding soul stones drop in crusade.

One thing iiamateizer forgot to mention is that the drop hero cards and soul stones changed a lot when ucool adjusted the crusade drop. What ucool did with crusade is added new high quality items with extremely rare drop rate but one the other hand they nerfed the amount of hero cards and soul stones that can be obtained from crusade a lot.
    Dear Leader
    Thank you. But it seems that our production team doesn't want to provide more drops or ways to get the skins.
    For the crusade drops, our production team did want to give better drops. But it came out that our production team colleague could not do much because that he has to follow the instructions on item yielding.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    What is item yielding?