Thread: Plundering is broken at 107

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11

Plundering is broken at 107

You have done it again! You have broken plundering once again at 107.

After some normal teams you start to face teams full of Witch, Blade, Sky Guardian, Scabbardless Blade and so on with level 108 at least. All the new VIP heroes are added there, what a retarded logic.

If you want to fix plundering once and for all don't auto add new powerful heroes there by default. Just keep a constant pool of heroes and add someone if needed - never auto add.

I don't care for a quick fix, i will become 108 in a few days but plundering is constantly been broken by your developers. If you care, fix it for other players.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    You have done it again! You have broken plundering once again at 107.

After some normal teams you start to face teams full of Witch, Blade, Sky Guardian, Scabbardless Blade and so on with level 108 at least. All the new VIP heroes are added there, what a retarded logic.

If you want to fix plundering once and for all don't auto add new powerful heroes there by default. Just keep a constant pool of heroes and add someone if needed - never auto add.

I don't care for a quick fix, i will become 108 in a few days but plundering is constantly been broken by your developers. If you care, fix it for other players.
    Looooooooooooooooooool

Here comes the retarded again

Here comes the retarded again

Yep Cry baby , i am here

Quote Originally Posted by LV for A life View Post
    Yep Cry baby , i am here
    Zissop hahhahahhah

It's unbearable its tough for 107.
    Bravo ucool for breaking the game

Next time put also Godzilla Betty! WTF? Every new powerfully hero has to be added here just to broke plundering and make our lifes difficult? Is there a normal thinking person there?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-12-22-22-12-44-294_com.ucool.hero.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	13401

Next time put also Godzilla Betty! WTF? Every new powerfully hero has to be added here just to broke plundering and make our lifes difficult? Is there a normal thinking person there?

Name:	Screenshot_2017-12-22-22-12-44-294_com.ucool.hero.jpg 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	13401
    Bishop strikes again , olaaaaa laaaa

At least they havent added NtF yet

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Level 107 here, I am using FF, HP, Sor, VoM, WP at the moment. TF plunder team is not working anymore since TF is dying too quickly and all opponents are 108.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    In the past 3 months Ucool have turned this game into "spend $100 a month or you lose".

I've spent more then this on a server which isn't even 3 months old... as have many people... it's the only way to get any new heroes (other then magic stone chest).. and from Crusade, people are lucky to get 1 half-decent hero once a month.

No heroes added to any of the shops in almost 2 months... it's crazy... at least add heroes to the shops and let people save up coins to get them.

2017:
    Out of 35 new heroes only 18 are available in shops at the end of the year. And since 11 of them are Sign In you see the system is broken.
    Delaying for two or maybe three months would be okay but everything longer is very frustrating.

Name:	1st Appearance 2017.jpg 
Size:	106.7 KB 
ID:	13402

Look at the mess. With my system we (the older servers) would have access to Avenger, Steel Champion, Crypt Lord, Dragon Rider, Frost Dragon, Hercules, Trigger, Halberd Master & Holy Priestess by now. Can you imagine how much healthier the game could have been with better design?

And since they add most of the new powerful heroes into the plunder teams the system is getting more and more broken. There was a good reason to ban certain heroes in this mode but they auto-include new broken heroes into it. It seems like the responsible developers aren't good and don't learn from mistakes.

I'm 107 level and almost gave up plundering. I have 50 more heroes that are trained 2 max more but still want to press speed up button to get stamina portion during the event. But I have never pressed speed up for this event because I could not plunder enough. Only 10 or 20 times a day!! With 2x speed and hand play...not auto x4. I didn't like to plunder before but now I really hate it. It has become the worst content for me.

Agree. The worst parts of the game are plundering and booty caves.

They are easy to be fixed but ucool does not want to fix them. Too lazy.

After the merge plundering is a joke. What do you think? That we are sadomasochists?