Thread: Am I Playing With Bots?!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Am I Playing With Bots?!

Hey, I recently played a game with another player and he was telling me how prior to Gold ELO I was playing with bots and normal games are always with/against bots. Can someone confirm/denies it. I'd really like to know if that is true or not since It'd greatly impact how I feel about the game.

And also, if this is true. Information like this should be made public by DEVs.
    Marksman & Carry main in Heroes Arena

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Yes, Every normal game is against bots, and most ranked games prior to high Gold/low Plat are against/with bots as well. You can notice that from looking at players borders in the loading screen, since actual players have golden borders.
    Don't know if it's because of lack of players or anything like that, and it has been bothering most of the players, since we can't go against other players without the possibility of dropping out of your elo.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnilord View Post
    Yes, Every normal game is against bots, and most ranked games prior to high Gold/low Plat are against/with bots as well. You can notice that from looking at players borders in the loading screen, since actual players have golden borders.
    Don't know if it's because of lack of players or anything like that, and it has been bothering most of the players, since we can't go against other players without the possibility of dropping out of your elo.
    not to mention the horrible ping.
    Marksman & Carry main in Heroes Arena