Thread: Stuns Last Too Long

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Stuns Last Too Long

The only way to counter stuns is having the summoner spell but it takes too long to charge considering the game lasts 15 minutes. It's especially bad when even ADCs have stuns and slows. How is it ethical for stuns to last this long in a game where you die practically instantly?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    that's why i main'ed sylvis for so long. free stun, its a op hero. only way to carry games is pick the op people.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by StValzy View Post
    The only way to counter stuns is having the summoner spell but it takes too long to charge considering the game lasts 15 minutes. It's especially bad when even ADCs have stuns and slows. How is it ethical for stuns to last this long in a game where you die practically instantly?
    Dodge them? Or more intelligently, don't go in situations where you'll eat the stuns, that's the job of tanks in teamfights.

Currently the only Marksmen with stuns are:

- Sylvis ULT (Which is an essential part of her kit, that's her only hard CC and survivability if an assassin jumps her, although I do agree the stun duration should be reduced considering her overall damage output).

- Bastien's first ability (Which I the cooldown on that damn stun should definitely be increased but duration is fine).

- Purity's first ability (Honestly is barely a CC, almost useless)

- Eisha's third ability (1 second stun, which you can easily ignore after having build lifesteal).

The thing about crowd control is that if you're not a tank, or have some type of sustain, you should make the enemy waste them before going in on them. For example, if in lane against Sarpa, wait for him to use Snake Wave(3rd ability) on the minion wave then engage on him. Sylvis' stun can be dodge if you see it coming, esp if you have a dash ability, so is Purity's.
    Marksman & Carry main in Heroes Arena

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Badwolfneron View Post
    The thing about crowd control is that if you're not a tank, or have some type of sustain, you should make the enemy waste them before going in on them.
    You're not wrong in any regard, but when you're solo que and it's your responsibility to win the game all by yourself, it's a little triggering to get killed because a 1-10 Sylvas ulted me when I'm 20-0 Carin. No one plays tanks in this game, so it's either you try to kill her before the stun hits, or watch you're entire team die because their all trash. Her stun lasts 1.5 seconds, she kills you in 2 seconds or less, you can't use Immune while stunned, and there no item to counter stuns. It's unbalanced

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by StValzy View Post
    You're not wrong in any regard, but when you're solo que and it's your responsibility to win the game all by yourself, it's a little triggering to get killed because a 1-10 Sylvas ulted me when I'm 20-0 Carin. No one plays tanks in this game, so it's either you try to kill her before the stun hits, or watch you're entire team die because their all trash. Her stun lasts 1.5 seconds, she kills you in 2 seconds or less, you can't use Immune while stunned, and there no item to counter stuns. It's unbalanced
    I'd suggest to build tenacity boots on Carin when playing against high CC team, and to rush Nirvana after 2 damage items or 1 damage and 1 tank item. Carin still does tons of damage, even build durable. Also, a great item against Sylvis is Ghost Armor, which basically acts like thornmail from league, reflecting a portion of physical damage as magic damage. Wintry Feather is also another good durable item against high-crit, high attack speed marksman like Sylvis and such. You can get these items along with your normal damage items on Carin and dominate everyone.

Or just solo push a lane and let your retarded team die, that usually works too lmao
    Marksman & Carry main in Heroes Arena

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    lmao i remember that game :smiles: sad times ahead of us. but its ok. if i'm not healer. i carry with you :smirk: