Thread: More typing space

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

More typing space

Can we get a increase typing space for any and all [Guild] chats, [Friend] whispers, and lastly [Character selection]. 60 character spaces? maybe 70? anything would be a improvement to what the character limit is set to at the moment.

Don't change world chat. No one says anything important there anyway. Its just a good way to get a guild invite.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RwbyRave View Post
    Can we get a increase typing space for any and all [Guild] chats, [Friend] whispers, and lastly [Character selection]. 60 character spaces? maybe 70? anything would be a improvement to what the character limit is set to at the moment.

Don't change world chat. No one says anything important there anyway. Its just a good way to get a guild invite.
    Dear Player
    We will remind our developers on this issue again. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    And perhaps a lobby to chat in, when you invite friends to a game? Because a Lot of times i want to invite a friend, but my partner instantly goes to queue. Often i can't communicate with them that, i want to invite someone, till they stop going in so fast.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by RwbyRave View Post
    And perhaps a lobby to chat in, when you invite friends to a game? Because a Lot of times i want to invite a friend, but my partner instantly goes to queue. Often i can't communicate with them that, i want to invite someone, till they stop going in so fast.
    That is a great idea.
    Marksman & Carry main in Heroes Arena