Thread: server merger

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

server merger

hi Betty.

we just had our server merger, now with recruiting new players.. technically on paper I am in server 63 if i was to grab someone from say server 62 (as per what it still shows in GT) but who was also in the merger will they still have to pay the $100 to jump up?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwicon View Post
    hi Betty.

we just had our server merger, now with recruiting new players.. technically on paper I am in server 63 if i was to grab someone from say server 62 (as per what it still shows in GT) but who was also in the merger will they still have to pay the $100 to jump up?
    I don’t know the sure answer, but I believe after server merge, they can just quit their guild, wait a hour and join your guild directly since both servers are the same server now after merge.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    hi Betty.

If servers 62 and server 63 are merged, you can have any player from the merged server to join your guild, no need for a migration.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    hi Betty.

Dear Leader
    [GY] Nader was right. You can join each other's guild if both servers have been merged together.

Best Regards
    Betty