Thread: Suggestion

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Suggestion

You could send a card inside the game so that the players know the changes that occur in each update package, I am constantly updating the game but I do not know what changes have occurred.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mii View Post
    You could send a card inside the game so that the players know the changes that occur in each update package, I am constantly updating the game but I do not know what changes have occurred.
    Dear Player
    We send an in-game mail to players each time we have an important update. And we will also post it here in the official news subforum. For minor updates, our developers sometimes didn't even know how to describe it. We will remind our developer on this issue. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    ex: "minor connection issue / Adjustment(s) to (blank) on our side. Sorry if this caused any inconvenience"

honestly though i hardly get update notices. if i do, it updates quickly, to where it isn't a super big problem to me.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    They usually send the mails in new season update and mid season update as well.
    Usually they only send it when it's some kind of important buff/Nerf to the heroes. Like last month they sent it when Maverette and Noctina got "reworked", plus some other nerfs and buffs to other heroes, and of course announcing the skins that were to come (Piercival's and Acolith's).

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I would actually really like it if there was a weekly mail/post about everything changed. Even minor stuff. I can't remember getting a mail about when they reworked Maverettes 3rd ability, I was really surprise to see my main's ability being something completely different.

Players get very used to how things are, and even minor things like ability scaling/ration changes are important to communicated to player. It may have a greater impact that you expect. So yeah,I'd really like a weekly digest of all changes even the minor ones.
    Marksman & Carry main in Heroes Arena

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    They didnt notice because the update is about bug and glitch fix so what to notice about. Any skills or items change then they will. Marv 3rd skills got mention on the big last update. You can still read it on app store or google play.
    Best,
    2cute4u

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cute4u View Post
    They didnt notice because the update is about bug and glitch fix so what to notice about. Any skills or items change then they will. Marv 3rd skills got mention on the big last update. You can still read it on app store or google play.
    Best,
    2cute4u
    Thanks, I must have missed it then. My bad.
    Marksman & Carry main in Heroes Arena

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    dang you cute