Thread: Bug report: targeting issues with Purity

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Bug report: targeting issues with Purity

Purity has annoying bugs with targeting after performing an ability followed buy a basic attack critical hit. As you know purity always make critical hit after an ability in which she jumps and shoots an arrow.

The problem is that many times while for instance ability1 is done (jumping over in front of the enemy and attacking) and following with a basic critical attack it will jump but instead of attacking the enemy previously attacked shooting a tower or a minion thus missing the enemy in a critical moment and often losing the kill. Other heroes might be suffering from similar problems but it's with purity i experience this very often with my gaming style.

This happens even if your enemy is the closest target.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KungMupp View Post
    Purity has annoying bugs with targeting after performing an ability followed buy a basic attack critical hit. As you know purity always make critical hit after an ability in which she jumps and shoots an arrow.

The problem is that many times while for instance ability1 is done (jumping over in front of the enemy and attacking) and following with a basic critical attack it will jump but instead of attacking the enemy previously attacked shooting a tower or a minion thus missing the enemy in a critical moment and often losing the kill. Other heroes might be suffering from similar problems but it's with purity i experience this very often with my gaming style.

This happens even if your enemy is the closest target.
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will try reproduce the bug and fix it. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    it may have to due with lag, or connection. As i experience something like this, and the enemy i attack is near me; when using Purity.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will try reproduce the bug and fix it. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Thanks for the reply Betty! Since the last update problems have been replicating them selves even more. I wrote a very detailed post about this which got deleted. Were you able to reproduce the problems. They seem not only to be with Purity since my friend playing a lot with Sylvis has had some games of terrible targeting recently resulting in ememies deemed dead escaping because of the character will look back and shoot a monster and minion instead. If I have to I will replicate these bugs for you in video. What I don't expect is that you delete this post too.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply Betty! Since the last update problems have been replicating them selves even more. I wrote a very detailed post about this which got deleted. Were you able to reproduce the problems. They seem not only to be with Purity since my friend playing a lot with Sylvis has had some games of terrible targeting recently resulting in ememies deemed dead escaping because of the character will look back and shoot a monster and minion instead. If I have to I will replicate these bugs for you in video. What I don't expect is that you delete this post too.

Thanks
    Dear Player
    We will remind our developers the targeting problem again and especially on Purity. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Thanks! I do apreciate that. Any info if they have put it into pipeline for upcoming updates?

Thanks! I do apreciate that. Any info if they have put it into pipeline for upcoming updates?
    Dear Player
    Not yet. But one new hero and several new skins are promised. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty