Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do you keep allowing those wog cheaters to cheat every month?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Wladimir View Post
    RFBK work very hard to achieve victory for their team,they are done during the season for 600-800 battles,it is very exhausting work.Work as well and you will receive the best prizes in the war of the gods.
    yeah sure, and the guy in 1 every month plays less than 100. I already said there is no point fighting them, they will just feed the one in 1 more trophies, stupid system of only allowing top 6 or so to fight each other, make it open or allow max 1 fight a day between any 2 players.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    I've just reminded our production team and developers on the exploit issue again. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

hopefully latest patch fixed it thanks for reporting.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    But what exactly did they patch? They have a large group so they probably can still get boost points from it.

looking now at the top 10, you can see clearly that a few players who are non rfbc are fed up with them and have started a counter attack against those exploiters. But now you can see no 1 has almost 3000 trophies from boosting, last season 2700-2800 was enough.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Now it takes 10 times as long to get WoG battles. Thanks for complaining!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Karate Stick View Post
    Is that why it was taking so long to find a match yesterday? FFS...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karate Stick View Post
    Difficult to find the good balance to satisfy everyone but for sure the system was not good how he was. Let's see if this one will be better
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

This problem is actually impossible to fix.

There is no way to identify whether a person purposely picks shit heroes vs. someone so they purposely lose.

They could look at in-game chat logs... but I highly doubt they have the actual staff resources to do such a thing (and is near pointless as any half-witted person wouldn't discuss this in-game anyway).

Reducing the amount of trophies you get by beating the same person >1 time in a specific time period will slow this down and make this "unethical" method far more tedious and time consuming, but still won't stop it.

The mere fact that they require peoples account ID so they can 'login' to the god damn server and check... is either a lie OR explains A LOT about the actual developers and company in general... it seems they actually struggle to understand how to implement additional functionality into the game and my best bet would be that they in-fact outsource all the development work, which is not done by people who speak English very well at all given the copious amount of spelling mistakes right throughout the game and lack of consistency between naming.

It's sad that a game which could have such great potential is actually operated by a bunch of Monkeys (sorry Monkeys... I mean no disrespect to you, but it's the best way I can describe the people behind the scenes of this game).

I've offered my services to ucool for free - IT Testing being my profession (operate a consultancy company) and never heard back from them... and no not some backyard work either lol... provide services to large banks / government / oil companies / gaming companies you name it and we've more than likely done a multitude of work in that particular field. Even offered to provide references & evidence to substantiate all of this, heard nothing back.

Hell half of their in-house network is based in China lol (you think they even addressed the network security issue I alerted them to? lol of course not)

Hell hath no fury like an angry ucool player... in good time ... in goooood time

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Perfekt fix. Thanks.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by DerKaiser View Post
    This problem is actually impossible to fix.
    Why not? They could use there arena's rules - just 5 attack for free per day. And they wont boost themselves all day long

5 attacks? and how do you expect people on new servers to ever win in WotG?

The War of Gods ranking system needs an entire overhaul in order to rid it of people boosting / win-trading & even then , it won't be 100% fool-proof.

Monitoring & Banning players / Taking points off those who win-trade is the best way to go about fixing this problem... but you need to figure out how to determine a fool-proof method which identifies people partaking in such activities (which is as I mentioned: Impossible).

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Our production team told us that they have made some adjustment against the cheating activities. Please let us know if there's any negative impact. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

@Betty - what are the actual changes that were made?

Surely the dev team / support team @ ucool should be able to monitor this themselves...

I find it absolutely absurd that this seems to not be the case - likewise with the 'dev team' needing players account ID so can logon to the account and look at what's going on.

Nothing's been changed, that max guy still getting fed with trophies from his team.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    Nothing's been changed, that max guy still getting fed with trophies from his team.
    I will be ironic but they changed something! Now it's 2 groups who are fighting for the top of the ladder. I didn't know that wog was a "Team Feature"...
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming