Thread: [Suggestion] Add hero-ban mode to players in high elo in ranked matches

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 xxSniperGamingxx's Avatar

[Suggestion] Add hero-ban mode to players in high elo in ranked matches

Very simple. I don't want any Sylvises in my games. I hate Sylvis. She is incredibly annoying, beacose of her first skill that CRITS. It shouldn't crit "this" much...
    Just add it, ok? Before a match there will be another countdown before picking heroes, for example 30 seconds countdown. Players will have a list of heroes, you can click "ban" on the right/left and the hero will be impossible to use in this game. I will always do it on Sylvis. Players will probably do that on Spyre, he's very OP in ranked and also... Gassiel. He is even more OP beacose of his ultimate and he stuns sooooo much. And he's very tanky, that also needs to be nerfed.
    Thanks.
    Best regards,
    Sniper

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I agree, pick and ban mode, also custom mode.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    why you so salty? just get a good cc team. lmao

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    you have harker, hareking, quake, keider, fiedra, loren, skarlet, shadowQueen ( 1st Ability + ult = dead adc), so many ways to kill the bech. OR YOU USE HER

Sylvis is so unbalanced i will never gonna use her. Shes a hero for noobs. Beacose they cant learn how to play with better heroes. Sylvis is way 2 easy 2 play. You are a noob too, im sorry but... thats the truth.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by xxSniperGamingxx View Post
    Sylvis is so unbalanced i will never gonna use her. Shes a hero for noobs. Beacose they cant learn how to play with better heroes. Sylvis is way 2 easy 2 play. You are a noob too, im sorry but... thats the truth.
    But to be fair she is one of the hardest to use at the same time

Why? llolololol

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    The first skill is amazing but the cooldown on it is more then most hero's first skill as well as that her second and third skill doesn't do that much in my opinion. But i do feel like her ult should get nerfed and i do agree that she shouldn't be able to crit with her first skill.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Player
    As I know we already have a plan but it's not at a high priority at the moement. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by N3pyune View Post
    The first skill is amazing but the cooldown on it is more then most hero's first skill as well as that her second and third skill doesn't do that much in my opinion. But i do feel like her ult should get nerfed and i do agree that she shouldn't be able to crit with her first skill.
    ^ I agree, you need to time your abilities well and know your damage output prior to taking a fight. Her first skill is... well, something to debate. The crit damage is definitely out of hand but if it gets toned down, it's a BIG portion of her damage gone. Her second ability and third ability are mostly just utility rather than damage. I think if she had to be nerfed, but not make her under-powered at the same time, they'd have to look at the stun duration on her ult. The fact that she can stun you for that long AND deal so much damage is what makes her... strong. (Not OP, since she is VERY MUCH susceptible to CC abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    As I know we already have a plan but it's not at a high priority at the moement. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Nice. At least lazy players who don't want to learn how to play against something can just ban the hero now, and stop crying like kids.