Thread: Heroes in newer server

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

Heroes in newer server

I have an account in server 186, consider one of the newer servers because shops’ heroes are different from older servers.
    Now the question I want to ask is when or if your developers going to put void master, machanical destroyer, cat loli and spider queen in any of the shops?
    Those four heroes had been placed in shops in older servers and also they are been out there for months.
    Betty, please let your admin or developers know the situation here and hopefully my server or newer servers who hasn’t have those heroes in shops can finally have them before the year ends.
    Thanks

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Well the older servers are also messed up considering shop releases.
    We are missing 13 Heroes at the moment. The last two months none hero got released besides Sign In. Don't know if it's jut sloppy or really bad game design.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Timeline Shop Releases.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	102.5 KB 
ID:	13388

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linyijun View Post
    I have an account in server 186, consider one of the newer servers because shops’ heroes are different from older servers.
    Now the question I want to ask is when or if your developers going to put void master, machanical destroyer, cat loli and spider queen in any of the shops?
    Those four heroes had been placed in shops in older servers and also they are been out there for months.
    Betty, please let your admin or developers know the situation here and hopefully my server or newer servers who hasn’t have those heroes in shops can finally have them before the year ends.
    Thanks
    Dear Leader
    We will ask our developer to check the hero configuation on server 186. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty