Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Server merger event

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuma View Post
    Our point of you: playing for 3 years. Ucool point of view: paying for 3 years.
    Can you imagine im playing this game for 3 years too and paying. And when ucool decided give me some prizes for merge that i didnt ask - we had a good activity, i came to my server just for the rest - you jealous people started to cry about you want this prize too. For nothing. Just because you are playing for 3 years too you start a butthurt about Avengers 80 soulstones. Greedy and jealous.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Dear developers, we all play the game for a long time, we all spend money on it, but why did such an imbalance in your policy go, the last server unification and the awards for this lunch are just crazy, when my servers were not such wild awards. How are we worse than those who came into play later than us? Or players on the first servers are already considered to be garbage?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Demiter's Avatar
    Evangeline, get of your high horse. This has nothing to do with jealousy and you know it. This has to do with the way people are being neglected and mistreated by the company they are costumors from.
    I am not on one of the merged servers and I don't begrudge them their bonus. I do see however how the other merged groups are mistreated by this out of proportions huge event since they went through the same shit brought on by their server merge.
    It's about the randomness with which Ucool benefits and denies groups and individuals, and by doing so influences and imbalances their own product which we all still love otherwise we wouldn't have this conversation.
    On the personal side, I do feel left out that Ucool can't manage the normal continuation of releasing heroes to shops so we can continue to develop our accounts, whether by buying ss from shops or getting almighty ss so we can do it that way. By neglecting to do so they just further imbalance the game and the game experience.
    Line id: demiterhc

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    This event compensate 2 things: 1)Players on half-dead servers can't be on same level as players on highly crowded servers. Just another level of competition. They can't win in GT against guilds from highly crowded servers, as example. Because one servers provide best from the best, and other servers provide best for the worst, and don't have any new blood on server. Server full, not many people around here. They get VIP heroes and almighty stones slower when other players because of this. 2)When your servers merged, you suddenly get ups and downs on both arenas, power, people from your guild suddenly leave it because they now have better choices... and other stressfull things.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Still no respond from Betty,unbelievable !!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Still no respond from Betty,unbelievable !!
    Maybe she's preparing the new patch,which gave us the same login rewards...

Anyway, we're on S28 Betty

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Our server was one of the first merged (server 3). What we got for that? Don't remember exactly but maybe some gems (maybe 500 or 1000).

Now you create a monthly server merger event which will give a lot of gems, stones, almighties, etc. At least x50 of what we got back then. Maybe even more.

Do you think we are second tier customers? If you give the event to somebody, you have to give the same to all of us on lower servers. Otherwise you just break the balance of the game.

We just want to be treated equal from ucool. Is it something strange?

Attachment 13379
    Dear Leader
    We will remind our production team this issue. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We will remind our production team this issue. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty
    don't bother betty, they just give bullshit lies as always

i already made a ingame support ticket, and got its its because of diffrent systems assigning heroes

Just as they lied to you again and again

Dear Leader
    Our production team told me that the once merged servers would propably be merged again. So players in the past mergers would not receive the event reward. You may tell us your server and I will ask if your server will be merged again soon. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our production team told me that the once merged servers would propably be merged again. So players in the past mergers would not receive the event reward. You may tell us your server and I will ask if your server will be merged again soon. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Ember,
    this is the reply of ure 'team members'. You tell that early servers will be merged again? we are on S7 so that means maybe a possible merge after 3 years! You are selling a cat in a bag and u know it!

i would understand this choice if you merged s200 and gave them the freebees because they are newer servers and need to satisfy, but we do not understand this choice after a short time u started to merge the servers. This choice is again a last push for players on lower servers who were on his last breath. With this choice u make us 2nd hand players and gives us the feeling that we were never a part of this game. we are expecting a fair compensation about this issue. Maybe it is time to start thinking how ucool should do this.

"Dear Leader,
    Thanks for supporting the game all the time. We need to consider the players to make appropriate adjustments after consideration. Some adjustments may not satisfy all players. But we will still improve the quality of the game. Therefore, please understand the inconvenience caused by these. Thank you.
    Best Regards,
    Ember"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hc.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	13381

there you have In games support on the issue

apparently its diffrent systems so thats why they got a nice merger reward and the rest of us long time paying customers, got nothing

Hahahahhahahahahahaha you are a complete joke betty!!

Quote Originally Posted by gio_vanni007 View Post
    Ember,
    this is the reply of ure 'team members'. You tell that early servers will be merged again? we are on S7 so that means maybe a possible merge after 3 years! You are selling a cat in a bag and u know it!

i would understand this choice if you merged s200 and gave them the freebees because they are newer servers and need to satisfy, but we do not understand this choice after a short time u started to merge the servers. This choice is again a last push for players on lower servers who were on his last breath. With this choice u make us 2nd hand players and gives us the feeling that we were never a part of this game. we are expecting a fair compensation about this issue. Maybe it is time to start thinking how ucool should do this.

"Dear Leader,
    Thanks for supporting the game all the time. We need to consider the players to make appropriate adjustments after consideration. Some adjustments may not satisfy all players. But we will still improve the quality of the game. Therefore, please understand the inconvenience caused by these. Thank you.
    Best Regards,
    Ember"
    Dear Leader
    Our production team told me that after merging all unmerged servers. We will merge the servers which have been merged before this event. So no one would miss the event rewards. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    This answers sucks big time. Thanks for the treatment.

Now please fix again crusade loots and plundering. You have broken them again. We can't say the same things over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    this answers sucks big time. Thanks for the treatment.

Now please fix again crusade loots and plundering. You have broken them again. We can't say the same things over and over.
    hahahahahahahahahaha