Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Server merger event

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12

Server merger event

Our server was one of the first merged (server 3). What we got for that? Don't remember exactly but maybe some gems (maybe 500 or 1000).

Now you create a monthly server merger event which will give a lot of gems, stones, almighties, etc. At least x50 of what we got back then. Maybe even more.

Do you think we are second tier customers? If you give the event to somebody, you have to give the same to all of us on lower servers. Otherwise you just break the balance of the game.

We just want to be treated equal from ucool. Is it something strange?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1512147504480.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	13379

New Comers
    Please compensate all players equally for server mergers or at least make events available to all. Many on early servers have paid a lot to keep up, not very fair to deny us events

New Comers
    There's a huge difference between what you're giving for new server merge and what we had.This is not fair.Please compensate.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Im from server 59 and got nothing - no gems, no stones from your picture. Though we had a good activity on our server. They've collided 5 active server to just 1. Server 3 was dead when merge came there

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    This is BULLSHIT. When my server got merged, S27-30, all we got was 500 gems and thats all! Now you give you 3 free VIP heroes and a free SKIN!!!! Compensate ALL PLAYERS WITH THE SAME EVENT!!!!!

Server Merge Event should be for everyone. They Get alot better for WoG now

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    +1.
    BTW, it is 4 VIP heroes SC, MH, HM, Merman.
    This will also cause a problem in WoG because you will need to check the server range to know which heroes VIP 10- have access to, as it will affect the strategy.

What 3 vip heroes? I see only soulstones on the screenshot. 5 solustones per day. Unbelievable! Stop crying like pussies.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    What 3 vip heroes? I see only soulstones on the screenshot. 5 solustones per day. Unbelievable! Stop crying like pussies.
    Check again before you call someone "Evangeline".

New Comers
    I migrated to a merged server and received nothing, although I have played this game x3 years. Why are you giving special treatment to s59-64? This doesn't make sense. Please be equitable. BTW, I waited almost 1 year in a dead server waiting for mergers that never came. I had to migrate before I quit the game. So yes, the server migration was my choice, but it really wasn't.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    Shut your piehole. Look here: https://imgur.com/a/OjMzK Skin and Steel Champion for free and thats not even all days.

Steel champion for free, 80 soulstones! We could finally open it with 3 stars. Omg. You jealous.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I try to explain from 2 different point of view coz its not about steel champ. Its about valueing the people who has been here for 3 years. Our point of you: playing for 3 years. Ucool point of view: paying for 3 years. It looks like ucool decided that milking new customers is more financially beneficial then trying to keep customers. Aquisition vs retention. Thats why they make gestures on higher servers and give out heroes for free on newer servers for which we have to pay. So they go into a spending frenzy more easily. But this way you core will disappear.
    Ps: about 4k gems for free along with the mighties and other stuff - we could use it to.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    64 server, we get merged today and I don't have server merge event too

New Comers
    I don't remember there has been an event with such a big prize. Even on regular monthly events that last 7 days never has been given such a gift! It lasts 30 days and you get free gems, gold, hero fragments and bounty queen skin for free!!! Treat you player base equally and offer same prize to all!!!