Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Lost account while connecting with facebook

  1. #1
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    1

    Lost account while connecting with facebook

    Dear Support,
    I would like to kindly ask for help. I've messed up while connecting my account to Facebook and I've lost access to the account.
    Account specification
    Guild name: "Polska"
    hero name: demoneq
    server: 210 Spectre Axe
    lvl ~around 37 (As I was no expecting to mess up I'm not sure what was the exact progress on my account).
    Further proof of ownership: On the account at last Friday evening I had about 2 millions gold. In one crusade i got three heroes from chests: Wandering Spearman, Frost Mage, Imperial Executioner. I got also tusked storm and lightning elemental. And off course the standard bunch of heroes. In my inbox you'll find a message from player "PL Pupillo" who informed me that "i have to add PL to my nick to stay in guild".

    Please help me to restore the access to the account.

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,581
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by demoneq View Post
    Dear Support,
    I would like to kindly ask for help. I've messed up while connecting my account to Facebook and I've lost access to the account.
    Account specification
    Guild name: "Polska"
    hero name: demoneq
    server: 210 Spectre Axe
    lvl ~around 37 (As I was no expecting to mess up I'm not sure what was the exact progress on my account).
    Further proof of ownership: On the account at last Friday evening I had about 2 millions gold. In one crusade i got three heroes from chests: Wandering Spearman, Frost Mage, Imperial Executioner. I got also tusked storm and lightning elemental. And off course the standard bunch of heroes. In my inbox you'll find a message from player "PL Pupillo" who informed me that "i have to add PL to my nick to stay in guild".

    Please help me to restore the access to the account.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history here or by PM as a proof of account ownership. And then please give us the name or account id of your old account along with the new account id you see on your device. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    New Comers
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    Dear Support,
    I would like to kindly ask for help. I lost my account yesterday in Heroes Arena cause i accidently linked it to another account,
    Name: Mouda13
    Account ID: 18117513
    VIP: 0
    Rank: Platinum IV : 3 Stars
    Guild: TopTN
    Level: 42

  4. #4
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,581
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouda13 View Post
    Dear Support,
    I would like to kindly ask for help. I lost my account yesterday in Heroes Arena cause i accidently linked it to another account,
    Name: Mouda13
    Account ID: 18117513
    VIP: 0
    Rank: Platinum IV : 3 Stars
    Guild: TopTN
    Level: 42
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. And we need the account id you see on your device so that we can replace it with your old account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #5
    New Comers
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    1
    Hi everyone I have probkem I lost my account!!! Iand I want recoveri that! Maybe someone can help me may account name is [IMP]Jarka I was 80lvl I was join in imperial guild ! And last join was yesterday please help me I don’t remember account id! If’s someone can help me write me !

  6. #6
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,581
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarka View Post
    Hi everyone I have probkem I lost my account!!! Iand I want recoveri that! Maybe someone can help me may account name is [IMP]Jarka I was 80lvl I was join in imperial guild ! And last join was yesterday please help me I donít remember account id! Ifís someone can help me write me !
    Dear Leader
    Please give us your old account's in-game name as well as the new account id you see on your device now and then we can replace your new account with your old one. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  7. #7
    New Comers
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    1
    Old acount informacion name Jarka
    73lvl no guild id 6353503

    Informacion where i want recovery name [IMP]Jarka 80lvl guild imperial

  8. #8
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,581
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarka View Post
    Old acount informacion name Jarka
    73lvl no guild id 6353503

    Informacion where i want recovery name [IMP]Jarka 80lvl guild imperial
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  9. #9
    New Comers
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

    Thanks!!!!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •