Thread: [Suggestion] Ideas for Bastien

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

[Suggestion] Ideas for Bastien

After having a really fun game with Bastien, I'd like to suggest a couple of things. Just so you know, I'm not a random complainer or whatever, I'm decent at the game.

bastien.jpg

1. Have a counter/indicator on how many autoattacks you are for his passive. Like Lucent's stacking autoattack indicator. It would be really useful to know how many attacks away I am from proc-ing my passive.

2. Increase the stun's duration with the ability's level. I can't see in the ability description if it actually increases or not, but later in game the stun duration seems really low; I barely have time to do any damage before they come back and whoop my butt.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Badwolfneron View Post
    After having a really fun game with Bastien, I'd like to suggest a couple of things. Just so you know, I'm not a random complainer or whatever, I'm decent at the game.

bastien.jpg

1. Have a counter/indicator on how many autoattacks you are for his passive. Like Lucent's stacking autoattack indicator. It would be really useful to know how many attacks away I am from proc-ing my passive.

2. Increase the stun's duration with the ability's level. I can't see in the ability description if it actually increases or not, but later in game the stun duration seems really low; I barely have time to do any damage before they come back and whoop my butt.
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your suggestions. We will let our developers know.

Best Regards
    Betty