Thread: I didnít received reward of purchased

New Comers

I didnít received reward of purchased

Hi there

I made purchased at beginning of Thanksgiving event, I made purchase around 150$ ( Heroic chest and Heroic package) and I wondering when I didn't see all features of event and especially for accumulated purchase , I thought Ucool changes rules the event ! And second day of event I see all features as
    any events was
    !
    I hope to send for me purchase of event reward equals 150$ . I have screenshot of bills, if you need it.

And second thing I send tickets to support of game on November 21 and I didnít received any response until this date ? I hope to check my account on game no has block from support teams.

ID: 28271608
    Server: 42

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eng.nn View Post
    Hi there

I made purchased at beginning of Thanksgiving event, I made purchase around 150$ ( Heroic chest and Heroic package) and I wondering when I didn't see all features of event and especially for accumulated purchase , I thought Ucool changes rules the event ! And second day of event I see all features as
    any events was
    !
    I hope to send for me purchase of event reward equals 150$ . I have screenshot of bills, if you need it.

And second thing I send tickets to support of game on November 21 and I didnít received any response until this date ? I hope to check my account on game no has block from support teams.

ID: 28271608
    Server: 42
    Dear Leader
    Please also take a screenshot of the event so that we know which event(s) you refer to. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please also take a screenshot of the event so that we know which event(s) you refer to. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    My problem is solved from support team in-game , and I was talking about this event ďThanksgiving ď but I hope to respond and check all tickets in-game very fast because they take long time to respond to me, for example my issue take around 7 days to solve, and thatís really problem if there are event and I canít use advantage of event such as ďThanksgiving ď . However thanks for responding Betty

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Glad to hear that the problem is resolved. I mean there are several sub-events in the Thanks Giving Event. We need to know which sub-event you referred to locate the log and check. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty