Thread: Suggestions to be implemented SOONER than SOON

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9

Suggestions to be implemented SOONER than SOON

-Claim all in ranas shop

-Claim all Lanterns in dragon cave

-Can the timer on chests be removed?Waiting 10 minutes for a chest boggles the mind.whats the point?

-Most important can we get a repeat train button in warhall?OR do you guys want us to actually log in to the game every hour to queue the same hero again and again?

I think these are fairly easy to implement in a next patch
    lel crap loot in hard crusade lel

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Also since you let us do multiple Boss Battles a week, show us how we were going the last time we send a team in, as in:-

Team Damage: 000000

Total Damage: 000000

Total Best Damage: 000000

Or something similar.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I'd like boss-specific damage records in raids, too. It's annoying that the records are usually set on wave 1 or 2, so it's difficult to gauge how you're doing on the boss relative to others.

Also, damage rankings within the guild for clears should either be averages or totals. Ranking by peak performance is pointless, since it basically depends on dumb luck - if all your hits happen during incomplete or nearly dead waves, or only on bosses, then you're not gonna hit the top.
    Mavaho | Level 107 | Guild: REVOLUTION [RVL] | Server: 186

New Comers
    How about just making the drop rates of the items we are CONSTANTLY farming better? Raiding 50 times for 9 staff of rawlis is absurd

New Comers
    Greetings everyone!
    Great suggestions, I have one of my own aswell.
    Since War of the Gods is so important for a players Gold and Resource Income, also experience for newer players the Quest and chests should be obtainable by losing 3 times in a row (without leaving).
    Because when you're new to the game or just started over on a new server you will get stomped 99.9% of the time (pulled those statistics out of my ass) which ruins a fun and highly rewarding aspect of the game, it makes it a chore or something players just avoid.

Best regards,
    Benaa

Quote Originally Posted by samitas View Post
    -Claim all in ranas shop

-Can the timer on chests be removed?Waiting 10 minutes for a chest boggles the mind.whats the point?

-Most important can we get a repeat train button in warhall?OR do you guys want us to actually log in to the game every hour to queue the same hero again and again?

You can put than one in training field now depending on your VIP level so that not happening for free players. And I don't think it should, fine like it is.

I think we should have an option to kill those old dumb heroes we never use,and in a perfect world, have their gear be sent to inventory to use on heroes we chose. Paying a death tax would be fine

New Comers
    Can we please get a craft all button in the fragments section of the inventory. This would save a bit of time thanks.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by samitas View Post
    -Claim all in ranas shop

We have claim all in Rana's shop.
    Claim all lanterns would be not bad.
    Timer on bronze chest is probably never going away.
    I do like repeat training on hero camp, logging in every hour is so tedious.

I also like RandomNPC's idea for craft all in fragments section.
    Come check out my free to play War of the Gods channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXNCVRrBj1P80KQsnbw3jSA

Think we can remove the invite a friend clutter you just added to the screen. This was a good idea 3 years ago, not worth the trouble now. Thanks

How about doing something to tame the Anti-United States of America bias Ucool promulgates? If you are American try another game. Ucool hates Americans and their money.

New Comers
    Suggest create ticket, so we can use ticket double drop item, double soul stone, double xp, anytime we can use it.

New Comers
    Also, after a battle where you open "stats" to see the amount of dmg done each character did, it would be awesome to see how much healing / absorb each hero did

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomNPC View Post
    Can we please get a craft all button in the fragments section of the inventory. This would save a bit of time thanks.
    Oh, and THIS.... +1