Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 Hard Crusade runs on 2 accounts = ZERO SOULSTONES last chest

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

3 Hard Crusade runs on 2 accounts = ZERO SOULSTONES last chest

2 accounts and both of them have the exact same story...
    - From all chests I received a grand total of ~4 soulstones
    - From the last chest I received ZERO soulstones

@Betty - something surely must be broken OR do you guys simply tune drop rates around events?
    Because it sure seems like it, here's my rationale:

- Remove level cap from new servers (as big spenders were near the cap e.g. server 210)
    - New server has very very few heroes to actually purchase in the shops
    - Ucool purposely tune crusade to give less soulstones around events, why?
    - Because thanksgiving event is coming right up and ucool know people will spend more $ if they haven't got anything from Crusade etc.

Guaranteed ucool respond with 'oh it was broken by accident' or not event provide a response/reason probably just "it will be fixed next update"
    WHICH IS EXACTLY what happened a few weeks ago,around Halloween event; ucool 'mistakenly' broke soulstone drops and then fixed it after ppl complained on the forum (there's a thread on the forum detailing this).

Found the thread:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Soulstones

I've never come across such a money hungry corporation in my life; which PURPOSELY MANIPULATES & CHEATS THEIR OWN CUSTOMERS!
    You guys might want to review your own website, where it states:

"we’ve come out with a huge success as well as a very loyal and strong player community which we value tremendously. It's the mutual respect that uCool has and enjoys with our player community that we strive to protect and reward."
    [http://ucool.com/index.php?r=about]
    Last edited by DerKaiser; 11-20-2017 at 09:18 AM. Reason: found the thread when ucool purposely broke SS drops around Halloween event

they should change their name to unCool,same login rewards since game released ,exp salve from booty cave.all they do is releasing 2-3 copied heroes per month

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DerKaiser View Post
    2 accounts and both of them have the exact same story...
    - From all chests I received a grand total of ~4 soulstones
    - From the last chest I received ZERO soulstones

@Betty - something surely must be broken OR do you guys simply tune drop rates around events?
    Because it sure seems like it, here's my rationale:

- Remove level cap from new servers (as big spenders were near the cap e.g. server 210)
    - New server has very very few heroes to actually purchase in the shops
    - Ucool purposely tune crusade to give less soulstones around events, why?
    - Because thanksgiving event is coming right up and ucool know people will spend more $ if they haven't got anything from Crusade etc.

Guaranteed ucool respond with 'oh it was broken by accident' or not event provide a response/reason probably just "it will be fixed next update"
    WHICH IS EXACTLY what happened a few weeks ago,around halloween event; ucool 'mistakenly' broke soulstone drops and then fixed it after ppl complained on the forum (there's a thread on the forum detailing this).

I've never come across such a money hungry corporation in my life; which PURPOSELY MANIPULATES & CHEATS THEIR OWN CUSTOMERS!
    You guys might want to review your own website, where it states:

"we’ve come out with a huge success as well as a very loyal and strong player community which we value tremendously. It's the mutual respect that uCool has and enjoys with our player community that we strive to protect and reward."
    [http://ucool.com/index.php?r=about]
    Dear Leader
    Could you tell us your account id so that we could ask our developers to confirm please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    nvm, ucool doesnt give a shit unless you give them shitload of money, in wich case..... surprise, they dont care also!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Funny how we all think a game like this should just be FREE. Do you work for free? And funny thing is this game actually can be played for free and without ads. Sick of the complaints about it cost money. WAKE UP EVERYTHING COST MONEY. Geeez if you don't like it just leave and go play angry birds.

New Comers
    actually im VIP 13, so i have spended quite a bit. dont come and say "sick of complains" for a game that if u want to have even the smallest chance to do well pvp wise u need to spend lot of money, free users dont get anything. Events are made for paying players, no gems = ur fucked and no event for you. When a game itself needs you to spend money or dont do shit, u know something is bad.and UCool doesnt give a fck about players, they just want to win more money. so go home kid, your logic is wrong

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    vip 13 here too. posted in similar thread. They ( Ucool) said they would fix it. well, for one day, i got 36 ferryman stones, then today, 3 crusade runs ( one left over, 1 vanguard, next raid) i got the same results. everything is still x2. got stones, but it was all x2. as i mentioned before, i don't need any, except for soul shop, but it's totally unfair for free to play or new players. still think they will make heros 7 stars, and this is their way of making sure we have to pay to get them, instead of say, someone with an extra 300 stones of silencer from crusades, etc.

Im vip9.

I paid $60 to buy Overwatch
    I paid $15 a month playing wow for like 6+ years.

Since starting this game on ~14th Oct, ive spent at least ~$150 and would've spent more until vip11 BUT not if ucool continue to cheat their customers.

@The Retard who went on about ppl thinking games should be all charity.... you might want to check yourself b4 ya rek yoself lol.

P.s. I develop, test & hack software for a living... so things I say are based on a wealth of industry experience & knowledge.

And there's no point me bitching about something unless im willing to help or offer a suggestion - so here it goes:
    @Betty: I'll gladly do UAT/beta testing for free, will gladly provide reference details/credentials. So please pass that on to the relevant personnel.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Could you tell us your account id so that we could ask our developers to confirm please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Hi Betty,

Account ID is 28321110

(if need be, I'll provide you with the 2nd account ID - just not really sure these are things I want to be posting on a public forum)
    I've also kept screenshots of most of the crusade runs with the loot received.

Look forward to your response

Regards,
    Kaiser

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    it's just 3 runs, such a small sample size get over it

No, it's not 3 runs.
    It ended up being 4 runs on 2 accounts AND that is just since I realised this is a bigger problem than merely some rng going down. I noticed the same thing around Halloween event (forum post: http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Soulstones)

I ran it by the guild and had a bunch of them keep me posted of their crusade runs also. Sure, this would never be published in a scientific journal - but I'd say if ucool simply pulled the logs of all crusade drops from players on my server (210) from when the server opened (~5th oct i believe) until current; the data would fit my hypothesis.

And yes, I agree with the tried and tested saying "well if you don't like it then don't..." but I'd first rather try bring the attention to those with whom the problem
    is with - maybe ucool can fix this for good and I can continue to play (and pay) a simple yet addictive and fun game. And if not? Then I'll be complying with that saying

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Same thing for me.

I get excited when I get 2 Ice staffs in crusade.

This is getting ridiculous.

Less SS drop. (even with the fix)
    Less Orange drop (40 fragments replaced by 2 fragments)
    New Items are great, but I get that 1-2 times per month.

Globally, Crusade drop have been reduced.

Another run today and NOT 1 SINGLE SOULSTONE...

I got a bunch of green items , few blue and 4x Dragon Glass.
    But not a single soul was to be had today lol.

Absolute joke.

p.s. whoever the hell you guys have doing the actual coding & whoever does the testing are retarded... every label of a button in-game is now named KEY.XXXX (x = a number), also the in-game mail refers to KEY.XXXX instead of the actual item(s) lol.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We will let our developers know again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hi,
    I have same situation for long time... (some weeks)
    No souls at all and really funny drop from last chest... (sometimes last chest had better drop, but rate to get something better seems to be really low)
    My account ID: 5656901