Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update Kept Crashing

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Update Kept Crashing

Your DLC update kept crashing every time I wanted to log in this morning and it only let me through now.

So not only did I lose the midday recharge, I lost how ever much stamina regenerated because I could not long in.

Can I get some Stamina Urns for compensation.

New Comers
    Downloading 0.0MB/245.9MB
    Failed to update the game. Retry now?(6)
    Help please +

I had to connect to a Wifi and leave it for a couple of minutes for it to finally update for me.

i'm getting the same error now. There was a new version in the app store. after updating to it, it is stopping on loading the game. it says downloading 0.0MB/201.3MB Failed to update the game. Retry now>(6)

this is on an iphone 6 plus running ios 8.4

I already tried deleting and reinstalling the app along with rebooting the phone. Still getting the same error. Going to miss out on 9pm stamina soon.

New Comers
    I did the update. My game wonít load. It says go to Apple store and update Game. There is no new update. Game will not load. What can be done to fix this?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Please end the App Store task in the multi-tasks and then re-open the App Store app again. And you will see the update button. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I am getting the same error on kindle fire tablet. It starts the update, stalls at 36.5 and says it was unable to complete the update. Infinite looping after "try again". I have shut down and restarted.

New Comers
    Downloading 0.0MB/36.5MB in Android Mobile
    Failed to update the game. Retry now?(6)
    Help please +

New Comers
    I'm also having problems with the update. Fails at 37.4MB of 154.2MB , says Retry Now? which is a loop. I tried updating from the Google play store and that didn't make a difference.

New Comers
    Same issue here. Tried what Betty recommended, didn't work. Missing arena reward time and always get #1 so missing those gems. Thanks Ushit. Oops I mean Ucool...

Yes, it is happening to me now as well. You guys have an issue with this update. Gets to about 37mb and says failed to update and starts again. Please fix as I am going to lose some of my task.

Betty, you clearly have a bug in your update. Please advise. There is no update in google play store and game will not load update.

New Comers
    dont say its our problem Betty, we all are having the same bug, fix it fcking now, as i high vip player its not tolerable that we lose time and rewards cuz cant log to the game.

fix it shitcool, thx

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Was having the same issue on phone and tablet, both Android devices. Issue just now cleared up and I am back in the game.