Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Weekly card purchased and received nothing in return

  1. #1
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    1

    Weekly card purchased and received nothing in return

    Hello Ucool,i bought this pack weekly card on Monday 13/11/2017 at 8:02 pm and after purchased done even i got a notification from Apple is "all purchases was successful" but i got nothing to my account. I already used the support in game but i got no answer from you guys,please give me some responses as soon as possible. My ID account is 1040164

    Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,593
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by duongraphael0790 View Post
    Hello Ucool,i bought this pack weekly card on Monday 13/11/2017 at 8:02 pm and after purchased done even i got a notification from Apple is "all purchases was successful" but i got nothing to my account. I already used the support in game but i got no answer from you guys,please give me some responses as soon as possible. My ID account is 1040164

    Thank you
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience that our system may have missed your order. Please attach or link a screenshot of your iTune Purchase History here. And then we will manually confirm and deliver your order as soon as possible. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience that our system may have missed your order. Please attach or link a screenshot of your iTune Purchase History here. And then we will manually confirm and deliver your order as soon as possible. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Here,this is it. On 12 Novviber image.jpg

  4. #4
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,593
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for being patient with us. And we've just delivered your order now. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #5
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for being patient with us. And we've just delivered your order now. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Really? Because i still receive nothing from you.

  6. #6
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for being patient with us. And we've just delivered your order now. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    What the hell? Until today i got the pack but i lost 3 days? I just can receive 4 days left? What the heck is going on? Seriously what are you guys doing? It's your system's fault and i even didn't get any compensating gift?

  7. #7
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,593
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    You said weekly card. And we can see that your weekly card is active. Please take a screenshot of your weekly card so that we can see it expiry date and confirm it. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •