Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Player with multiple accounts spamming

Server:126

Character Name:<Ill>Shrimpy

Account ID:

Device(optional):

Estimate Time of Problem: last months

Problem Detail:
    There is a player named 51JeT2.0 who sends insults and threats to everyone who wins over him in the arena. Talked to support and they told us to Blacklist the player so we did.
    He then starts new accounts and can send hundreds of in game mails in a night.
    We are missing out rewards in our mail because of all this spamming, and a few of us seriously consider quitting the game if this doesnt stop.
    Please help us out.
    Best regards

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    The cost of creating new accounts is pretty high unless he's using a rooted or jail broken device. But it still takes sometime to create a new account. If you have more than 2 or 3 of his in-game names. We could see if they used the same IP so that we could ask if we could ban the IP. If they are from different IPs. There's little we can do. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Hi Betty.
    I got some of the names.
    Most often he just use "NickName". There are at least 20 accounts with that name.
    Please check IP Numbers om these names:
    Q&K. (Note the dot in the end)
    Shrimpyslut
    Q&k bitchSLUT
    KillerOfLady

Best regards Shrimpy

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told us that we don't have an option to ban IP in our support system. You have to block him again in the game. He would need 10 to 100 more times to create a new account then the time it takes for you to block him. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 general100's Avatar
    Betty,
    the solution is easy - set minimum level to send mail feature, the same as is @world chat or whisper.
    Or do you have some reason to allow player lvl 1 to send emails?
    [Bz] Fridex
    Guild Bezier
    Server 69

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Hi Betty I am in the same guild And said player above is harassing me as well I have over 9000 mails in my box, can you just block his main account or like what general said do not allow level 1 accounts to send mails. It will take him a lot more afford to level up an account to send threats and harass players and I’m sure grow tired of it sooner. Please help us this person is creating havoc on our server for quite a lot of players. He is actually threatening my life. And saying some very crude things. I have now officially blocked 17 of his accounts.

Or perhaps tell him if his behavior does not stop that you will ban his main account. hopefully support can see that all of these accounts are coming from the same IP address this person now has my personal phone number, and I am ready to call the police! He is sending it out in the game!

Can you confirm that the names you got earlier are the same as 51Jet2.0?
    He really crossed a Line here looking up personal information and sending threats. https://imgur.com/a/vil7U
    He creates account at night and in the morning when we log in our mailboxes are full with his threats. If this is not a reason to get his account permanently banned, then I dont know what is.
    Regards Shrimpy

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    What have you done to him.

Can't you just ignore him. ? He will stop one day

I have not done a thing to him I never respond to his messages, he get very mad ever time a member of my guild beats him in arena his messages say ever time he looses I get 1000 messages. I’m not even going to say what he’s said because I will get blocked in here but the scariest thing for me is this guy said he was going to slice my neck, now he has my phone number! My guess he’s sending me all the mails because I’m the guild leader. I block every account he has made which totals 16 now but every time I block one he makes a new one the next day.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9194B8FD-E909-4B21-9BD3-50E4AF0BCCA0.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	13325This has been going on for 2 months now, every day.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Post his main account’s in game name here and let Betty pass the case to his admit.
    Let admit suspend his main account for while.
    He can’t play his main account I don’t see the point that he will waste his time to spam mails.
    And if he still does that, then he needs to check in a rehab center asap

His main account name is posted for Betty above 51Jet2.0 and he’s already somehow made over 20 fake accounts and now has my phone number so I think rehab is a must or a psych ward. I must say I am a wee bit scared. Who know what else he will find. I’m ready to just quit because I’m that worried about what he will do or start.

Oh wonderful woke up to another 1000 mails today, I’m about done I can’t see any of my rewards and I get no help from support, thank for helping me decide to quit. After 3 months of this harassment I can’t take it anymore. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	95D6A835-932C-4A89-8AB7-C646822E32FE.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	13329