Thread: Very safe and fast (non-auto) plunder team for vip11-

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Very safe and fast (non-auto) plunder team for vip11-

The team is Crossed Knight, Holy Priestess, Wind Priest, Sorceress, and Void Master. It helps to be level 107+, although I think you can pull this off with level 106 as well (since the main damage dealers are not r4).

The strategy for every battle is as follows:
    1) Activate Void Master and WP ults as soon as possible.
    2) Wait for battle to end. WP, Void Master, and Sorc are your main damage dealers. WP and Sorc do the damage, Void Master does damage too but his main role is to block the enemy heroes from ulting. HP keeps the team healthy and CK's main purpose is his full team taunt.

With full trained r2 WP, r3 Sorc, and r2 Void Master, you should win most battles within 20-35 seconds game time. Typically the initial burst (WP ult+Void Master ult+Sorc knockback) will kill 3 or 4 heroes. You should end most battles (>90%) with both Void Master and WP at full or nearly full energy.

You rarely need to ult with anyone other than Void Master or WP (except possibly Sorc to clean up weakened Witch, or HP to heal a weak ally). Doing auto with this team is not safe, as you need Void Master and WP full or nearly full energy at the start of each battle. But 4x manual is safe. Because of the strength of the initial burst you don't have to worry about r4 Cat Loli (who likes to randomly one shot backline mages) or MBr ulting with witch on the field.

Happy plundering!
    MrBender, Server 94
    (Formerly [SOL] Ocular, Server 102)
    FB: Ocular HC

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Thank you for sharing.

I tried it with 107: Void Master (R3), Sorceress (R3), Wind Priest (R3), Holy Priestess (R3) and Crossed Knight (R3).
    Of course everyone max trained, equipped and enchanted. But it struggles the moment you don't start a fight with high/full energy on VM and WP.
    Maybe switching the tank to Ghost Knight (R3) could help to pass the time until the energy is full again.

But I would recommend every VIP11- player to use Light Bringer (R4), Void Master (R3), Sorceress (R3), Chaplain (R4) and Crossed Knight (R3).
    With that team you can Auto Plunder on X4 with a very high success rate.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I have WP and Void r2 and have not had issues with ending every battle with their energy full or near full. Maybe the initial energy loss for both these heroes at r3 is a big deal. Or maybe I'm underestimating the importance of having r4 HP.

The lb chap team is good for auto, I've just never been that comfortable with auto teams for plunder. It's also a pretty slow team if you care about farming resources quickly.

I guess there's no one best team, every team has its strengths and weaknesses

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ocular View Post
    I have WP and Void r2 and have not had issues with ending every battle with their energy full or near full. Maybe the initial energy loss for both these heroes at r3 is a big deal. Or maybe I'm underestimating the importance of having r4 HP.

The lb chap team is good for auto, I've just never been that comfortable with auto teams for plunder. It's also a pretty slow team if you care about farming resources quickly.

I guess there's no one best team, every team has its strengths and weaknesses
    im ending the fight with the lb chap team in 20-50 sec which is 5-10 sec a fight
    if something going wrong just change it to the regular speed and try to figure it out..
    hope they will add the retreat options soon