Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: cannot purchase gems

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    1

    cannot purchase gems

    I had an issue about a month ago when I was unable to log in with my new Kindle. That problem was resolved after a few days, but now that my monthly gems has run out I tried to purchase again and it says I am unable to purchase directly through the game. Is there a way to fix this, or can I purchase gems another way? I tried to use my phone which also has Heroes Charge, but my old Kindle and my phone now have the other (level 1) account, instead of my regular account.

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,188
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    I had an issue about a month ago when I was unable to log in with my new Kindle. That problem was resolved after a few days, but now that my monthly gems has run out I tried to purchase again and it says I am unable to purchase directly through the game. Is there a way to fix this, or can I purchase gems another way? I tried to use my phone which also has Heroes Charge, but my old Kindle and my phone now have the other (level 1) account, instead of my regular account.
    Dear Leader
    Please tell us your account id number to check. And please confirm that your account is linked to Goolge Play or Facebook. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    1
    I had my account linked on my old Kindle, but with my new Kindle, I can't load Google Play services and it won't let me link it with FB either. Can you tell me how to fix that? You fixed my issue last month and now my new Kindle is linked to my correct account, but I can't purchase gems. My account ID is 27068820

  4. #4
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    1
    When I try to link with the link FB button, it wants to relink to my level 1 account, instead of my correct account. I don't know how to fix that.

  5. #5
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,188
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    I had my account linked on my old Kindle, but with my new Kindle, I can't load Google Play services and it won't let me link it with FB either. Can you tell me how to fix that? You fixed my issue last month and now my new Kindle is linked to my correct account, but I can't purchase gems. My account ID is 27068820
    Dear Leader
    If you use Kindle. Please confirm that you have already register a Amazon account and then you can buy item through Amazon store. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #6
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    1
    I do have an active Amazon account on my Kindle. I can purchase through the Amazon store, but when I hit the button in HC to purchase gems, I get this popup note 'Billing service unavailable on device'.

  7. #7
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,188
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    I do have an active Amazon account on my Kindle. I can purchase through the Amazon store, but when I hit the button in HC to purchase gems, I get this popup note 'Billing service unavailable on device'.
    Dear Leader
    Could you attach a screenshot here so that we could have a further check please? You may upload the screenshot to imgur.com or postimg.org and then post the link here. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  8. #8
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    1
    There is no way that I know of to do a screenshot on a Kindle.

  9. #9
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,188
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    This link teaches how to take a screenshot on kindle. Please try and see if it works. Thanks.
    https://the-digital-reader.com/2014/...asic-keyboard/

    Best Regards
    Betty

  10. #10
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    1
    The instructions do not include how to take a screenshot from a Kindle Fire; they are for older models only. I tried the suggestions but I don't see any screenshot saved in any folder. In any case, it is not necessary for a screenshot to confirm I have an Amazon account on the Kindle. I buy things directly on the Kindle every week. That will not solve the problem. The issue is my HC account which is linked to FB is the Level 1 account which was created when I first downloaded HC on this (new) Kindle, and I can't link to FB without it switching to that account I need to link through FB but to the active account on my new Kindle.

  11. #11
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,188
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    We can see that 27068820 is not linked to any platforms. And 18846980 is linked to both Game Center and Google. Please tell us the exact error message you get so that we could have a further check. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  12. #12
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    1
    'Billing service unavailable on device".

  13. #13
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,188
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    Our developer told us that we will upload a new game client and see if it could fix the problem. Another player reported that our game was removed from the Kindle App Store after we implemented the facebook login feature. But we are still testing the new game client at the moment. Hope that it can be fixed soon. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  14. #14
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    1
    You are correct. HC was removed from the Kindle App Store. I had to call Amazon support when I got my new Kindle and the tech support walked me through the steps to load the game. I did not realize I had a problem with the gems until the monthly gems purchase ran out. My quarterly and year daily gems will expire soon and I want to renew them.

  15. #15
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,188
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    We hope that we could fix this problem this week. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •