Thread: Hercules in shop (level 40 player)

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Hercules in shop (level 40 player)

Would you recommend buying him (hero pack, etc.)? Or it's not worth it at my level, and better to wait for another hero?
    What are the best deals to focus on? I've been playing for 1 week and not sure where to invest resources.
    I'm currently using Brute as my only 3-star hero, and I can't find much information about Hercules

Forget about Brut. Hercules 100%

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Hercules is really strong. You don't need him at low level. If I were you, I'd wait to it be free.

Brute is strong at really low level. He become really useless

The strongest tank at your level should be Deathknight (unlocks with 3 stars). If he is available in any shop for you, focus on him.

Also Death Mage (unlocks with 2 stars) is very strong and helps with Crusade. A Healer is also mandatory, Chaplain is only good paired with Light Bringer.
    Better standalone healer are Holy Priestess (unlocks with 2 stars) and Soulhunter (unlocks with 3 stars).

To your question: Brute is very weak and useless in the endgame. Hercules on the other hand is one of the strongest tanks in the game.
    But at Level 40 you should focus on the heroes I mentioned, since they will help you clearing Crusade every day.

Edit:
    Checked Server 210 and Deathknight & Death Mage are not obtainable there. Also Holy Priestess isn't.
    From all the tanks available I would pick War Chief (Soulstone Elite Chap.5 & 9). He has 46 Life Steal and a Team Aura +12 Life Steal. The 2nd best tank would be Commander (Soulstone Elite Chap.1, 3 & 8) with 50 Life Steal. War Chief is better for a defensive play style and Commander is better for an offensive play style.
    How far are you in the Campaign? Soul Hunter is farm-able at Elite Chap.11 & 14. Light Bringer and Chaplain are earlier farm-able.
    I also want to mention Old Curse. He is obtainable in the Arena Shop and he is very strong at your Level.

Thanks for the replies. Campaign, I just reached chapter 6. I have Brute***, Wind Master**, Ice Mage**, Chaplain**, Admiral**, Commander**, Succubus**, Psychic Sword**, and Light Bringer*, Commando* ShadowLeaf*, Crossed Knight*
    In my position, is spending (quite a bit of) money to get the Hercules package a good long-term investment? Can he be helpful right away?
    I've run out of gold, and farming soul stones also costs a lot of gems

No.

Don't spend 100$ for Hercules with Team Level 40.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Agreed, if you want to spend to be a vip at your level, buy skin packs- they have potions. Hercules IS great, but by the time you'd be using him, he'll be free. save money... you'll be spending it sooner or later. Death Mage and Death Knight, also Commander at your level are key. i'm level 105, and i still use them daily, they are vital, and if you work on them instead of buying a newer one will pay off immensely. levels 80-100 are long and hard, but with good base characters, you'll have lots of monthly free ones to add and play with. i'm vip 14, and i really wish i'd saved the money early on. Buy gems during the events, you get bonus gems- try not to until an event opens. Most heroes go to shops pretty quick. Though Ucool does hold some back- but that's them and thier way of making money. Keep at it! you have a long hard road ahead, but it's fun!

Don't spend any money until you are really committed to the game.

Use the Facebook feature (free Gems, Gold & Stamina Potions) and cross your fingers they release Deathknight and Death Mage on your server soon.

"by the time you'd be using him" you mean I can't use it as my main tank right now? why?

"he'll be free" how so? farming?

and what are 'gem events'? discounts?

what is the "Facebook feature"?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidThe King View Post
    "by the time you'd be using him" you mean I can't use it as my main tank right now? why?

"he'll be free" how so? farming?

and what are 'gem events'? discounts?

what is the "Facebook feature"?
    - You could use him as your main tank but it's not worth 100$ compared to other tanks you can farm for free. His shines in late game.

- Every month older VIP heroes are released in shops = free for everyone.

- In Events there are couple of bonuses for spending money and/or gems.

- You can connect Heroes Charge with your Facebook Account and then you can "Help" friends out. For every "Help" you get from friends you can claim rewards. Everyday you can claim 20 times.

Wow thanks for the info! Is there a free VIP hero this month? Where is he hiding?!

This month they put Wind Priest (VIP February) and Bloody Earl (VIP March) into the Guild Tournament Shop.
    But since you play on a new server you have different Hero and Shop releases.

Here you can see the Hero Release Timeline. But it's made for older servers (1-100) and therefore it has no value for you.

Guild Tournament Shop is different from Guild shop? Can't see it (I find this game very hard to get into for new players, especially compared to similar, more recent games)
    When you say 'free', you mean every guild member automatically gets such a hero? Or are we supposed to redeem a lot of guild currency for it?

Free means you have access to the hero without paying any money. Of course you have to spend the shop currency.

Guild Tournament has a separate shop. You have only access to this shop when you are in a guild.
    There is a Level requirement (I guess) to participate in the Guild Tournament.

Screenshot_20171025-180014.jpgScreenshot_20171025-180025.jpg