Thread: Lost account. Help. Feelsbadman

New Comers

Lost account. Help. Feelsbadman

So a little background.
    I stopped playing like a year ago. I decided I want to start playing again because its just a nice idle game to play when you're bored or waiting for something. But my account wont load, even if I switch email it will stay on the same "character". And I dont think I remember it all. For example the server, I never checked what server I was on so there is no way I will remember that, and the Id, theres no way I will remember that after a year break. (I dont even think I ever checked my ID for that matter)

My email I used for the account is aoppenguin@hotmail.com

My nickname was pegnugin, but if I remember correctly it changed automatically when I tried to change it to "pegnugin"

My level was around 59-63, I think 59. Because I remember being in outland portal and I dont remember myself being in "grand challange". (I may not or I may be wrong on my current level). It was atleast around 59-63.

I have no vip level

I really want this account back..

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pegnugin View Post
    So a little background.
    I stopped playing like a year ago. I decided I want to start playing again because its just a nice idle game to play when you're bored or waiting for something. But my account wont load, even if I switch email it will stay on the same "character". And I dont think I remember it all. For example the server, I never checked what server I was on so there is no way I will remember that, and the Id, theres no way I will remember that after a year break. (I dont even think I ever checked my ID for that matter)

My email I used for the account is aoppenguin@hotmail.com

My nickname was pegnugin, but if I remember correctly it changed automatically when I tried to change it to "pegnugin"

My level was around 59-63, I think 59. Because I remember being in outland portal and I dont remember myself being in "grand challange". (I may not or I may be wrong on my current level). It was atleast around 59-63.

I have no vip level

I really want this account back..
    Dear Leader
    Please tell us your old account's in-game name and the new account id you see on your device now so that we can replace it with your old account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    My name was pegnugin

Current ID is 28331190

New Comers
    My name was pegnugin

Current ID is 28331190

New Comers
    Sorry for double post

Quote Originally Posted by pegnugin View Post
    My name was pegnugin

Current ID is 28331190
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Salut Ucool j'ai perdu mon gsm il y a quelques moi et j'aimerai bien récupérer mon compte nom du compte : KommoD,Lvl 102,vip 8 ou 9 je ne me rappelle plus en attendant une réponse de votre part Merci New ID:28258017

Quote Originally Posted by KommoD View Post
    Salut Ucool j'ai perdu mon gsm il y a quelques moi et j'aimerai bien récupérer mon compte nom du compte : KommoD,Lvl 102,vip 8 ou 9 je ne me rappelle plus en attendant une réponse de votre part Merci New ID:28258017
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty