Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: War Hall 7

  1. #1
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    83

    War Hall 7

    Hello Betty

    Now that most players have 30, 40 or even 50+ fully trained heroes, i think its the right moment to introduce WH Level 7.

    There is no need to train more crap heroes. Give us the possibility to improve training on core heroes.

    For all out there that maybe don't like WH7 idea the answer is simple: we still train heroes so we do not get anything training obsolete ones. Also low level VIPs may use training as an advantage to a higher but lazy VIP.

  2. #2
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    485
    Rep Power
    24
    PLEASE NO!!!! No more fucking grinding!! We need NEW CONTENT!!! Warhall 7 will make so many ppl quit the game

  3. #3
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    17
    If that happen i am done with this game.

  4. #4
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Hello Betty

    Now that most players have 30, 40 or even 50+ fully trained heroes, i think its the right moment to introduce WH Level 7.

    There is no need to train more crap heroes. Give us the possibility to improve training on core heroes.

    For all out there that maybe don't like WH7 idea the answer is simple: we still train heroes so we do not get anything training obsolete ones. Also low level VIPs may use training as an advantage to a higher but lazy VIP.
    Higher vip are lazy for plundering?
    Shut up , do you have job, family anything else to do in your life instead of playing this game for hours? Shut up if u don't have anything smart to say

  5. #5
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    83
    I have family, 2 kids, want more details?

    What's the difference between wh6 and wh7 in terms of plundering? Nothing except the initial upgrade.

    If you have stopped plundering its time to quit the game.

  6. #6
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    I have family, 2 kids, want more details?

    What's the difference between wh6 and wh7 in terms of plundering? Nothing except the initial upgrade.

    If you have stopped plundering its time to quit the game.
    New feature new content is good.
    Warhall 7 is definitely not the ONE

  7. #7
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    10
    Fuck you with your war hall 7 dumbass

  8. #8
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    83
    If nobody likes WarHall then i suggest to remove it entirely from the game.

  9. #9
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    19
    Good idea!! It will save us some time...

  10. #10
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    10
    wow. You like to suffer zissop.

    WoG is the only mode where you don't have to totally Pay to win.

    Seriously, the game will be killed if they introduce WH7 without improving training

  11. #11
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    36
    WH7 is just a bit of grinding and you are done. Not a real content.

  12. #12
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    4
    Wall 7 = delete game .. not time .. lol

  13. #13
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    If nobody likes WarHall then i suggest to remove it entirely from the game.
    lol hypocrite once again. same can be said about the 6/7 star people suggested and u hated so much. if u dont like stars lets just remove that from the game too. now u know how it feels when u get totally shutdown on suggestions.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  14. #14
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    0
    fuck warhall seven faggot,you want us to fuck yo mama with gusto?

  15. #15
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by kabouris View Post
    fuck warhall seven faggot,you want us to fuck yo mama with gusto?
    �� �� �� �� �� �� ��

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •