Thread: Boss War score reset?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Boss War score reset?

Anyone know if the new TF boss means scores have been reset? It has become nearly impossible to get a good rank on the old boss because you have to beat your own record by a good margin every week. I'm wondering if the new boss means our scores are starting over too.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I assume you mean resetting groups. It would make sense for them to do it but they didn't. The groups are the same.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    I have no clue what you are saying,I was in a different group every week

Your group will have some different people. But you are put with people with similar top scores as you. Like I got 18m last time now I'm in a very hard group with several 108s and very strong 107s. You move to stronger group mates if you break your top score but can never go down. Two rounds ago I was like 94 in world but 12 in group.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    No, the group is based always on the same old scores eventuali with boss change

I can only repeat I always was in different groups with different people,where sone could be same.
    Every week had different ranking,where it also could increase although score was not as high as previous week

If you're not super high scoring you probably see more different people. My group has ten people 19m-17.5m so far, so it's obviously related to your score who you are paired with. At this level I've seen a lot of people in multiple rounds although yes some are different. I bet top ten players have almost all same people all the time.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdf View Post
    If you're not super high scoring you probably see more different people. My group has ten people 19m-17.5m so far, so it's obviously related to your score who you are paired with. At this level I've seen a lot of people in multiple rounds although yes some are different. I bet top ten players have almost all same people all the time.
    Henry's confused because he doesn't understand your situation.

Yes, groups change each week -- this is why Henry is seeing different people every week. However, if you're at the very top (top 100 or so), you're naturally going to be re-matched with a lot of the same people - which is why it appears to be more static for Cdf. It's changing every week for him, but the pool of players is more limited, so he's getting repeats. Henry is probably down with the average rank and file, so his player pool is huge.

yes,I don't really care changing teams and do all fights at x4 once maybe twice a week
    However then for me the system is working correct.
    why should you get random in a group where you would be ahead by far and not matched with players doing similar dmg?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Ι think that your group's members depends for your last's week world rank. For example world rank 1-20 all in one group. If next week you scored the position 22 you will be in group 2 (21-40). I noticed that if a week deal much damage next week i join to a group with very strong members