Thread: Season ends today, where is our rewards??

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Season ends today, where is our rewards??

Hey Betty you said in another post, that rewards would go out same day season ends. Is this still true or do we get them tomorrow. I wanna check out that new skin for Sylvis and see what attribute is adds. Plus I need to spend every gem I get outta rewards on roulette. So maybe fingers crossed I will get angel or die tryin. FYI I have 207 lucky points, it looks like Iíll have to max lucky points just to get Angel. 🤑

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 xxSniperGamingxx's Avatar
    Ive got the rewards like 6 hours ago, you should have them too.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HerosMclovin View Post
    Hey Betty you said in another post, that rewards would go out same day season ends. Is this still true or do we get them tomorrow. I wanna check out that new skin for Sylvis and see what attribute is adds. Plus I need to spend every gem I get outta rewards on roulette. So maybe fingers crossed I will get angel or die tryin. FYI I have 207 lucky points, it looks like Iíll have to max lucky points just to get Angel. 螺
    Dear Player
    Have you received your season rewards by now please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Yea got them Betty thank you. Plus got that Angel of Vengence from Roulette wheel. It took maxing out lucky points at 121 to get him. But I’m excited nonetheless time to make a beast outta him. ��

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Yea that's the scam for roulette wheel I did the same thing along with a couple other guys on here... they lie and say that you could roll for him but actually you wont get him until you blow a lot of money and max it out. Typical money grubbing BS.

New Comers
    Heroes Charge needs to put in a hero that would be badass smokescreen the enemies then strike all 3 from behind then bloxk the rest of the game, kinda arcane sapperish but he comes back to his side and blocks with a shield. Someone liknk me to the thread where they will here this post so I can get me a new hero

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 xxSniperGamingxx's Avatar
    This is a heroes arena forum not heroes charge lol