Thread: My Crossed Knight NEVER EVER dodges???

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

My Crossed Knight NEVER EVER dodges???

Hello I was watching Alendris' YouTube video on difficulty 11 Raged Blood on live server (not test server) and not only did his CK dodge WS's first two hits but continued to dodge the majority of his following hits allowing Alendis to 3☆ it. My CK gets 3 shotted to death EVERY single time, never ever dodging. I've even tried using CK all by himself against difficulty1 multiple times and he never once dodged before I was forced to back out to keep him from completing the task. The closest he came to dodging was getting a MISS every thing WS ulted.
    I know he is supposed to have a base rate of 64 dodge which is never increased by subsequent gear additions but this base of 64 dodge it isn't even reflected in his stat display.

PS. My heros that match Alendris' 107 team are all fully trained 108 R4 full geared heros so this should be even easier for me than for Alendris yet I fail every single time because of CK never dodging.

Can you please have your development team look into this?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Did you do the academy for CK?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightsofmeh View Post
    Hello I was watching Alendris' YouTube video on difficulty 11 Raged Blood on live server (not test server) and not only did his CK dodge WS's first two hits but continued to dodge the majority of his following hits allowing Alendis to 3☆ it. My CK gets 3 shotted to death EVERY single time, never ever dodging. I've even tried using CK all by himself against difficulty1 multiple times and he never once dodged before I was forced to back out to keep him from completing the task. The closest he came to dodging was getting a MISS every thing WS ulted.
    I know he is supposed to have a base rate of 64 dodge which is never increased by subsequent gear additions but this base of 64 dodge it isn't even reflected in his stat display.

PS. My heros that match Alendris' 107 team are all fully trained 108 R4 full geared heros so this should be even easier for me than for Alendris yet I fail every single time because of CK never dodging.

Can you please have your development team look into this?
    Does he have all the books? He MUST have all the books.

The 64 dodge come from Academy and it should be shown in stats

Ah that explains it! I didn't notice HC calculator was adding it to his stats I assumed it was a base skill.
    Thanks for the help guys I'll go take care of that asap.

Yep that did it. Training his academy dodge skill 3/4 finally got me the 3☆.
    Thanks again for the help guys!

Congratulations