Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me....

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Help me....

helo, please help me to return my account. nick = [TsT] ShuttUpz
    ID = 306619
    Server = Asia
    Level = 57

it started when I rested this game a few months ago to install again, but why do I start it like creating a new account, whereas before I linked to a Gmail account, I've opened the game with a gmail account that I used before, how is this? Help 😞

There is no reply to this issue, I signed in with the same google account, but why just repeat it again, I really hope my account can be back again because this is the first case since I've been resting the game,
    [TsT] Shutt Upz, from TsT guild , and I'm the leader there, I check in the search the account is still

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 xxSniperGamingxx's Avatar
    So, you need to tell here your current account ID and nickname and same for your old one and hope that betty will do something
    Best regards'
    Sniper

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuttUpz View Post
    helo, please help me to return my account. nick = [TsT] ShuttUpz
    ID = 306619
    Server = Asia
    Level = 57

it started when I rested this game a few months ago to install again, but why do I start it like creating a new account, whereas before I linked to a Gmail account, I've opened the game with a gmail account that I used before, how is this? Help 
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. And we also need the account id you see on your device so that we can replace it with your old account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

my account is back again,and thanks alot , but I made a mistake in a hurry. I hope the "leader" Guild TsT status can be moved into my account again, because this is a mistake because in a hurry to clean up the inactive memberScreenshot_2017-10-11-21-55-38.jpgScreenshot_2017-10-12-11-16-09.jpgScreenshot_2017-10-12-11-16-20.jpg

my account is back again,and thanks alot , but I made a mistake in a hurry. I hope the "leader" Guild TsT status can be moved into my account again, because this is a mistake because in a hurry to clean up the inactive memberScreenshot_2017-10-11-21-55-38.jpgScreenshot_2017-10-12-11-16-09.jpgScreenshot_2017-10-12-11-16-20.jpg
    Dear Player
    We are so sorry that we won't intervene in-game issues. You may try talk to the guild master first. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    We are so sorry that we won't intervene in-game issues. You may try talk to the guild master first. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    sorry, it was a mistake in the click, how can I contact the member if he does not play in the game again? please check your system, the player has been for months and not active anymore, do I let my guild be neglected and not taken care of anymore? , I beg the wisdom of "Heroes arena" for this little mistake...

Dear Player

Best Regards
    Betty
    I've given proof "ScreenShot" that it was a small mistake while I was cleaning the inactive member again, and right then I immediately contacted, the GM via Game, as well as the forum ucool, please

New Comers
    Betty disculpa soy nueva en em foro y no se coml preguntar por el lag que hay apartir de platino v ,que te emparejan con un team de brasil y tu equipo se van afk minimo dos ,porqué sucede eso ?
    ayuda porfaa

I've given proof "ScreenShot" that it was a small mistake while I was cleaning the inactive member again, and right then I immediately contacted, the GM via Game, as well as the forum ucool, please
    Dear Player
    If the player has not been online for more than a week. We could ask our admin if they could give you the guild master position. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by camila dennise View Post
    Betty disculpa soy nueva en em foro y no se coml preguntar por el lag que hay apartir de platino v ,que te emparejan con un team de brasil y tu equipo se van afk minimo dos ,porqué sucede eso ?
    ayuda porfaa
    Dear Player
    Is it one or two issues please? The lag problem has nothing to do with AFK players. For the lag problem, do you remember how much your latency was please? And please give us your account id to check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Player
    If the player has not been online for more than a week. We could ask our admin if they could give you the guild master position. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    not just a week, the player has not played since August, please understand, this problem happens because of accident. and in that minute I also tried to contact GM in the game and in this forum

Dear Player

Best Regards
    Betty
    please respond immediately, because I can't take care of guild optimally. and I can't possibly lie about this problem. thank you