Thread: Overcharged $100 for server migrate

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Overcharged $100 for server migrate

Name: [GO] Cody
    Server:133
    Account ID: 28317358

I transferred from server 130 to 133. only a 3 server move and them both being over 3 years old. Yet I was still bait and switched with a forced to buy $100 gem package to do so? I don't understand why when i've been clarified that it should only be $10. I desire a full refund or at the very least $90 back to essentially be properly charged for migration. Otherwise I'll get my bank involved and Ucool will never see a genuine dollar from me again.Migration charge.png

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Migrating cost 10$ down to any server and 100$ up (10 servers jump).
    Crazy pricing, yes.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We are sorry that it costs $100 moving to newer servers. But you also get Gems which is almost the same as a normal $100 package. Our production team said that it's a huge advantage for moving to a newer server that it costs much more to migrate an account to newer servers.

Best Regards
    Betty

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We are sorry that it costs $100 moving to newer servers. But you also get Gems which is almost the same as a normal $100 package. Our production team said that it's a huge advantage for moving to a newer server that it costs much more to migrate an account to newer servers.

Best Regards
    Betty
    That was true previously, but since a lot of servers were stuck at level 105 for a long time, the server age advantage is very minor now. ucool should rework the migration cost for servers below 120 or 130 because they are nearly even.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    That was true previously, but since a lot of servers were stuck at level 105 for a long time, the server age advantage is very minor now. ucool should rework the migration cost for servers below 120 or 130 because they are nearly even.
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your suggestions. We will let out production team know.

Best Regards
    Betty