Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 72

Thread: invitation reward

  1. #46
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    1
    Ti cũng vậy ti đ mời được bạn của ti v ti cũng chưa nhận được phần qu của ti. Id của ti l: 13225451 v id của bạn do ti mời l: 13387122. Mong ad gip đỡ. Xin được cảm ơn trước. Chng ti đều ở mu chủ 3 chu

  2. #47
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    1
    Why have I been looked over this has been going on since Nov 11th through customer service and on here I have even sent screenshots

  3. #48
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,703
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosenuckle View Post
    Why have I been looked over this has been going on since Nov 11th through customer service and on here I have even sent screenshots
    Dear Player
    I didn't your posts. You could post your problem and I will try to help. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #49
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    I didn't your posts. You could post your problem and I will try to help. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Why is the footage on the Facebook 60 FPS while in game it's locked at 30 FPS? Isn't that downgrading the actual experiencing while making trailers in a way "not real" showcases of the game? You can't say I'm crazy, literally on the top right it displays the crisp HD 60 FPS, but in game that I'd far from what the game looks like. I ask this all this merely because I like playing the game.

  5. #50
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,703
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by StValzy View Post
    Why is the footage on the Facebook 60 FPS while in game it's locked at 30 FPS? Isn't that downgrading the actual experiencing while making trailers in a way "not real" showcases of the game? You can't say I'm crazy, literally on the top right it displays the crisp HD 60 FPS, but in game that I'd far from what the game looks like. I ask this all this merely because I like playing the game.
    Dear Player
    Almost all mobile games cap the fps at 30 to save power. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #51
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Almost all mobile games cap the fps at 30 to save power. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    I did the friend invite all today. It works completely fine and I got all my rewards. I think these guys are scamming you lol

  7. #52
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    1
    invited my friend name:Alexanderx23(ID:12674919)
    and my name s Ursushell(ID:11054176) i didnt got the reward .Server 2 Europa me and my friend.

  8. #53
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,703
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursu View Post
    invited my friend name:Alexanderx23(ID:12674919)
    and my name s Ursushell(ID:11054176) i didnt got the reward .Server 2 Europa me and my friend.
    Dear Player
    We've just confirmed the invite. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  9. #54
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    1
    Hi i got a problem i invite my friend to game and dint get the reward, this is my name/id: Saizet (id: 10266624)
    And my friend name/id: migue2534 (id: 16966863) thanks for your time

  10. #55
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by saizet View Post
    Hi i got a problem i invite my friend to game and dint get the reward, this is my name/id: Saizet (id: 10266624)
    And my friend name/id: migue2534 (id: 16966863) thanks for your time
    I forgot to mention im in America server

  11. #56
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    1
    Thanks for the help i realy apreciate,but my friend is already level 17 and i dint get the level rewards,how can i get them?
    Also how can i invite more people without having this problems?
    Plees teach me

  12. #57
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    1
    Same issue.
    America server
    Mazriel
    My ID: 16295426
    Friend: 17127375

  13. #58
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    1
    Hello can someone teach how to invite reward people corectly? Im will keep inviting people till i get the Hero Manipulator and i dont want to ask for help everytime i invite someone
    Plees help

  14. #59
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,703
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by saizet View Post
    Thanks for the help i realy apreciate,but my friend is already level 17 and i dint get the level rewards,how can i get them?
    Also how can i invite more people without having this problems?
    Plees teach me
    Dear Player
    Please check again. Maybe it delivers on daily reset. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  15. #60
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    1
    Thanks i received the rewards,but how can i make it correct so i dont have to ask for help here?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •