Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 65

Thread: invitation reward

  1. #16
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    4
    What i mean is your friend is on level 6.right? So where is the level reward of a player of this account?10732690. I didn't get the LEVEL REWARD. IF I HAVE TO ELABORATE MORE.. EVERY 2 LEVEL OF AN INVITED PLAYER YOU CAN GET THE REWARD OF THE INVITED PLAYER. BUT THE PROBLEM.IS.. I DIDNT GET ANY. AND YES BETTY I DID GET THE REWARD FOR INVITING A PLAYER BUT I DIDNT GET THE EVERY 2 LEVELS OF A PLAYER PLAYING H.A. HOPE THIS CLEAR THINGS.

  2. #17
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,067
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by IIIIXiNIIII View Post
    What i mean is your friend is on level 6.right? So where is the level reward of a player of this account?10732690. I didn't get the LEVEL REWARD. IF I HAVE TO ELABORATE MORE.. EVERY 2 LEVEL OF AN INVITED PLAYER YOU CAN GET THE REWARD OF THE INVITED PLAYER. BUT THE PROBLEM.IS.. I DIDNT GET ANY. AND YES BETTY I DID GET THE REWARD FOR INVITING A PLAYER BUT I DIDNT GET THE EVERY 2 LEVELS OF A PLAYER PLAYING H.A. HOPE THIS CLEAR THINGS.
    Dear Player
    Our admin told me that Basic Upgrade Package is the friend upgrade reward. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #18
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    1
    I invited jill123 to the game and she is currently lvl 4, but it claims I havenít invited anyone and my Facebook account is linked but it says link to invite Facebook friends

  4. #19
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,067
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle25 View Post
    I invited jill123 to the game and she is currently lvl 4, but it claims I havenít invited anyone and my Facebook account is linked but it says link to invite Facebook friends
    Dear Player
    Please tell us both you and your friend's account id to check. If you don't know your friend's id number. You could just give us your friend's in-game name. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #20
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    1
    Hello,

    I sent invite last night but did not receive reward (Basic Invite Package)
    My ID: 11031355
    Invited friend's ID: 11196995

    Many Thanks.

  6. #21
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    I also have a friend I invited but have not received the reward my ID is 11966417 Their ID is 12143453

  7. #22
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,067
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Produn View Post
    I also have a friend I invited but have not received the reward my ID is 11966417 Their ID is 12143453
    Dear Player
    We've manually confirmed the invite for you. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  8. #23
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    1
    Already invite 2 friends but have not rceived reward
    My id : 12234032
    My 1st friend : forgot the id but i remember his ign = taikucings
    2nd friend id : 12422628

  9. #24
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    1
    Same thing here, invited friend but didnt got any reward. I wrote customers servis but didny got reply.
    Edit:
    friends ID: 12425964
    Server: Europe 2

    ID: 11687722
    Server: Europe 2
    Last edited by opusteno93; 12-02-2017 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Update

  10. #25
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    Hello I invited my friend well my sister and didnít get invite reward my id 5433820. Her is itís showing the same code but I used my account on tablet but I sent her a link and she accepted it but itís like itís still using my account on it

  11. #26
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,067
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadolynx View Post
    Hello I invited my friend well my sister and didnít get invite reward my id 5433820. Her is itís showing the same code but I used my account on tablet but I sent her a link and she accepted it but itís like itís still using my account on it
    Dear Player
    Please give us both account id to check. If you don't know your friend's id. In-game name will work. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  12. #27
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,067
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by opusteno93 View Post
    Same thing here, invited friend but didnt got any reward. I wrote customers servis but didny got reply.
    Edit:
    friends ID: 12425964
    Server: Europe 2

    ID: 11687722
    Server: Europe 2
    Dear Player
    We've manually confirmed the invite. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  13. #28
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    after I invited her she downloaded the game clicked the link I shared when she got in game it logged me out she logged in it said my username but when I login on my iPhone as her giving us both same user name all last night I was trying to figure out why I cleared cache and tried again same thing happen

  14. #29
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,067
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadolynx View Post
    after I invited her she downloaded the game clicked the link I shared when she got in game it logged me out she logged in it said my username but when I login on my iPhone as her giving us both same user name all last night I was trying to figure out why I cleared cache and tried again same thing happen
    Dear Player
    Please give us both you and your friend's IDs to check. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  15. #30
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    1
    Hi! I invited my brother. He is currently lvl7 but still,i didn't get my reward. I hope you'll fix this ASAP. Thanks

    here is my id number:10534734
    Server:Asia

    My brothers id number:12288562
    Server:Asia

    Thanks and more power.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •