Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: invitation reward

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by saizet View Post
    Thanks i received the rewards,but how can i make it correct so i dont have to ask for help here?
    Dear Player
    Your invite was valid when we check the status. So maybe there's a delay. One thing to be noticed is that if your friend clicked your link and switched from 4G to wifi to download the game. Then the system will consider it invalid where it needs us to confirm it manually. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers

Invite rewards

I invited a friend on hero’s arena I didn’t receive any rewards his user pin is

My pin is

New Comers
    Yes that’s what happened we walked from his house into a coffee a shop and connected to WiFi. Can you please confirm this invite and these rewards. What do I need from my end to do so?

New Comers
    I have not received invite rewards for my friends account please fix this
    His pin 17380807

My pin 16290250

New Comers
    I have invited a friend to join the game heroes arena but unfortunately I have not received the rewards, you could verify it, thanks.
    my account: 16438599
    my friends account: 16718760
    Server: 1 America

New Comers
    Hi , I have a A question i am already have a KROS Hero , and my reward is invite 7 frindes and Get a KROS Hero , if I anvite what I get Nothing or 288888 Coins , and Thank u For time .

Quote Originally Posted by xRx View Post
    Hi , I have a A question i am already have a KROS Hero , and my reward is invite 7 frindes and Get a KROS Hero , if I anvite what I get Nothing or 288888 Coins , and Thank u For time .
    Dear Player
    You would get nothing for that tier. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Hi, I have invited 5 accounts but I got reward from only 3 of them. There is one from the same device. can you help? Id: 24339811

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Seems I'm not the only one to have a problem with receiving my friend invite rewards... At least you actually gave these people their rewards... Why didn't I get mine.. My friends have completed the tutorial.... So why haven't I received my rewards???? I have already given you their ids in a previous post.. I've spent real money on this game and supported you guys and I have been loyal to you guys for a long time... not only can I not buy champions anymore without spending $100's of dollars but this game feels like it is becoming pay to play.. Breaks my heart

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    And what's with the lag?

Quote Originally Posted by Jakesivilay View Post
    Hi, I have invited 5 accounts but I got reward from only 3 of them. There is one from the same device. can you help? Id: 24339811
    Dear Player
    Please give us those 5 IDs and then we could check for you. But please know that the invited players have to finish the tutorial or it will not count. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    This game getting worst for further more, I should quit this game from now on. Just take away my money and nothing is update till now!